Workflow Error Notifications

Receive a notification for whenever one of my workflows encounters an error.

This would avoid missing leads in real time due to undetected errors.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/15774616-workflow-error-noti...

HubSpot updates
Apr 20, 2020

Hi @Herschel. Thanks for the reply here. I had an itchy finger on that one and saved before it was ready.

Just to note here, this status does not mean that the idea is rejected. It just means that we have reviewed it, but have not prioritized it in our roadmap. We will update this thread if that changes.

Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 20, 2020

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute and vote on this idea. We don't currently have this specific feature planned, but we are currently looking at ways to improve our error and alerts system. The current path is to help surface these better in-app. If anyone would like to be a part of the beta when it is available, please let us know.

Thank you,

Jesse

Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 20, 2020

46 Replies
Top Contributor

Oh yes ... I would love this feature. After all, this data is already available, so this would be just one option to get notifications. 

New Contributor

We just discovered our support tickets weren't being sent to our support desk (this is the main part of our business) because of a workflow error. Would really love this feature! 

New Contributor

I've also just experienced this issue - an email connected to a workflow was deleted, the workflow was in error. We found it only through chance.  

Is this feature in your development plan now? It's odd that the system can identify these errors but is not able to flag anyone. 

Occasional Contributor

Please add me to the beta list

Visitor

Please add me to the beta list

Occasional Contributor

Please add me to the beta list.

It's very confusing when you try to find expected functionality in a platform, only to end up on the forum again! (In yet another thread discussing something that's an ordinary, expected behaviour and just... isn't in HubSpot, even though there's plenty of other bells and whistles that were apparently more important to develop!)

It would be nice if HubSpot could perhaps consider taking a break from whatever roadmap they've developed, and take a look at what their existing customer base have repeatedly raised as being high priorities.