HubSpot Ideas

bellawu

Workflow Error Notifications

Receive a notification for whenever one of my workflows encounters an error.

This would avoid missing leads in real time due to undetected errors.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/15774616-workflow-error-noti...

101 Comentários
Herschel
Top colaborador(a)

We are having structural issues with our workflow automations go unnoticed because of a lack of error notifications.

Three years seems like a long time to be waiting for a basic feature like error notifications.

Tiziana_Sanzone
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Good Idea!!This is vital for us. I hope to will be done soon 

All the best, Tiziana

ericacowan
Colaborador(a)

Absolutely need this! Hope this functionality can be added soon

Marine
Participante

Hello, we are also waiting on this!! We have a workflow to setup new customers and need to check everyday if there is an error to make sure no new customer request falls through the cracks!  Please just add an "email notification" action to notify of workflow errors! 

erica11
Top colaborador(a)

We need this as well. 

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
jtremblay
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Herschel
Top colaborador(a)

@jtremblay can we get any kind of explanation as to why this is being rejected?

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
jtremblay

Hi HubSpot Community,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute and vote on this idea. We don't currently have this specific feature planned, but we are currently looking at ways to improve our error and alerts system. The current path is to help surface these better in-app. If anyone would like to be a part of the beta when it is available, please let us know.

Thank you,

Jesse

Marine
Participante

Yes please add me to the beta list. We highly need a way to get some notifications for workflow errors.

jtremblay

Hi @Herschel. Thanks for the reply here. I had an itchy finger on that one and saved before it was ready.

Just to note here, this status does not mean that the idea is rejected. It just means that we have reviewed it, but have not prioritized it in our roadmap. We will update this thread if that changes.

Herschel
Top colaborador(a)

Thank you for the background in this decision @jtremblay. I would like to be added to the beta on this whenever it is available.

Just last week we discovered that one of our Workflows was getting an error when sending an internal email notification to a group email because someone within our organization had accidentally unsubscribed. This issue, which caused potential leads to not be delivered to our sales team, went unnoticed for months due to this lack of error notifications.

Tiziana_Sanzone
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Dear @jtremblay. I would like to be added to the beta on this whenever it is available. This point is very important for us

SMJ0724
Colaborador(a)

@jtremblay I would be interested in being on the beta for this, please. Thank you!

erica11
Top colaborador(a)

@jtremblay I would like to be added to the beat when available too please.

BelindaVivante
Membro

Our team uses the slack integration a lot and likes to stay up-to-date in real-time, especially for webinar registrations, through slack. We would love to see an error notification through slack as well, this would allow us to fix the error before the issue snowballs. 

We'd be happy to be a beta tester for this feature!

sjunnila
Membro | Parceiro

@jtremblay please add us to the beta! Would love to test this.

TimD1
Participante

This feature is essential! Any updates on this?

Patrick23
Membro

I really need to know whether my workflows were working or not. How is it possible that i dont have any status on the workflow? Especially when the error is clearly shown in the history. Please make the already existing status accessible!

sjunnila
Membro | Parceiro

This would be an essential feature. When delivering leads to sales or handling urgent customer requests, it's crucial to know if something didn't go through. It's not practical to have to go to each and every workflow to see the errors.

Ben7
Colaborador(a)

Excel have been notifying of formula errors for 30 years. This is long overdue. 

Please add me to the BETA list.