HubSpot Ideas

jknye07

Workflow Dashboard Reporting

I use HubSpots workflows a ton and viewing their success/failures more easily, like in a dashboard, would be great. I have MQL and SQL workflows that run regularly and also create them for large events we exhibit at and it would be great to more readily see their results and determine which workflows/emails need the most optimization. 

75 Replies
SebastianCorrea

It would really be helpful to be able to access and issue reports for workflows! Managing all the data separately ends up consuming a lot of the time that the workflows save. Please consider adding a workflow filter to the dashboards and reports!

DDelaney

This would be very helpful for our team as well.  We would love a way to quickly see how many contacts are in any of our workflows from our main dashboard.

MMDL

This is so necesary, we are trying to figure out how many active workflows have each contact and is impossible, not to mention that would be great to see all your workflows in a report showing statistics by folder for example, general or selected workflows.

erica11
Top Contributor

Agreed, this would be really helpful. We would like to be able to see on a dashboard how effective our automated campaigns at encouraging users to adopt certain features.

noramv
Participant

Just droppin to upvote and say YES PLEASE. 

It's one thing to dedicate a ton of time to create and optimize nurturing workflows and all of the related assets/emails, but Ive also spent just as much time trying to create reporting for everything. At this point any sort of reporting functionality for workflows would be so incredibly helpful.

PhilZ87
Participant

Yes agreed. We would like to set up differrent dashboards based on each goal completion rate of the workflows. Seems not possible currently.

alundsett

Yes, please. We sorely need this feature. At the moment I am using custom contact properties that I update at various stages in the workflow and use those in reporting on contacts. But it would be so much better to report on the workflow events themselves.

Otterbot
Contributor

It would also be helpful to export as a CSV a report of actions, including unenrollments.

DWasinger

This is essential. Disappointing Hubspot doesn't have this already 😠

EElkind

We have 100+ workflows running, so going into each individual one for performance metrics is just not an option. Hard to believe this isn't an option.

tashaschroeder

Dropping in to upvote and support this idea as well. This functionality would be incredibly useful for us.

SpiderNatalie
Member | Platinum Partner

Definitely agree - we'd love to be able to have dashboard reports to see how well the automated email campaigns are doing, how effective the workflows are, and so on

TDeMel

I completely agree with you! Right now there isn't much opportunity to investigate further. 

mortenstaal
Participant | Platinum Partner

I second this idea. We definitely need reporting based on workflows.

MarketingNH

Agree, would be very useful! 

Petter
Contributor | Elite Partner

Yes, please! This would be a great feature to get a quick overview on your dashboard on how your key workflows are performing over time, i.e. contacts enrolled, goals fulfilment, email performance etc. 

RHorne4

This would be very useful.  It would be great to see how many people are going through the workflow and how many deals have been created from the dashboard.

AEugene
Participant

Yes, a new feature like this would be really useful !

orkun

I cannot believe there is no option for this at the moment. Any type of reporting functionality for workflows would be really helpful for us. It will be a huge waste of time to go through all of the workflows to see the performances individually. 

JU

We really need this idea in HubSpot. HubSpot Dev Team, please reconsider this and update the thread. Thank you!