HubSpot Ideas

Darlene

Wish List: Uploading Multiple Images to Social Media

We would like to upload multiple images in a social media post. Right now we are limited to one and will have to post directly to twitter, fb, and linkedin to upload more than one.

Thank you

34 Replies
DavidAndersen
Participant

+1 for Instagram!

PhilipK

Hey guys it's been a year and a half... There are other platforms out there that do this. I'm not going to name them but I'm sure a simple google search can find them.

This isn't difficult. It's actually a pretty easy function coding wise.

Can we maybe put a date on this and get Hubspoters excited about this new feature?

John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni

Hello all,

Both Facebook's and Twitter's APIs allow multi-image posting now, so we do too!

You should all be ungated for the beta. You can add up to four images to a social post being published through HubSpot. Instagram's API does not yet support multi-image posting, and LinkedIn's API does not yet support any multi-image posting either, so this is just for Facebook and Twitter. 

John

Wendy28

This is great news, John! Thanks for letting us know. 

kristenscheller

@John_Gennell how do we upload multiple images to Twitter/Facebook?  I still only have the ability to post one image at a time.  Thank you!! 

John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni

@kristenscheller PM me your Hub ID.

DStevenson

Ability to add more than one image at a time to a social media post would be extremely beneficial for us as we are at events / trade shows and could use it for our projects. Techonology exists on social platforms already so it would be great to intigrate that in our HubSpot account so that we don't have to post directly in the social channel platform like we are currently. If we had it in HubSpot we would know our analytics and everything is set up correctly.

DStevenson

@John_Gennell I just saw the replies above on this subject, can I get into the beta program on this to have access to upload multiple images on Facebook and Twitter?

Thanks,

Deanne

Daria
HubSpot Product Team

chasemlandry

This has to be standard for this level of platform. Just like the phone app not having social posting abilities...there has to be some competitor that will scare HubSpot enough to make these changes. Like they say on ESPN, "come on man"

John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni

Hello @chasemlandry,

Thanks for the comment!

We released multi-image posting for Twitter and Facebook back in October 2018. If you are having an issue or don't see it in your portal, please DM me your Hub ID and a description of the issue or reach out to support.

Thank you!

John

Julián

Instagram doesn't work. I think that at this date this seems to be an oversight. 😠

A_S
Participant

Please add this feature for LinkedIn also. Natively through LinkedIn, we can post multiple photos but in Hubspot I am not able to add multiple photos.

brontefrizzell

Can the number of photos able to posted on LinkedIn and Facebook through HS be increased? Currently it is at 4 but would be very handy to have more! 

As we are having to go into the sites natively to post currently.