HubSpot Ideas

jfreeley

Which user created a form?

Support submitting idea on behalf of a customer. 

It would be helpful in troubleshooting forms to be able to identify which user on an account built or last edited a form, much in the same way as we can see this information for marketing emails and website and landing pages.

23 Replies
Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yes i agree 

Our client want to make the arrangement of the form  ( want to note who make the form ) 

But cant fiqure out how to do it ....

they can see who creat the list、email、landing page  except form , they feel struggle 

we can now advise them to make the naming of the form to identify  " XYZ Form by NAME " , but still weird when you know you dont need to do this kind of naming on other HS function ( list、email etc )

MBundle

Upvoting, crazy this isn't a thing for audit purposes, exactly the same as workflows and emails.

JaneMoore
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes - this funcitionality is REALLY needed, not just on forms but across every tool in the portal. I manage a large portal that houses multiple users for a global account, having access to information like this is absoltuley vital - as not only does it keep our portal healthy and clean and transparent but it helps me to ensure best practice, and it ensures that each regional/country manager is being billed correctly for their proportion of the portal in use.

ameliak

This is such a basic essential to have. I am reluctant to give more users access to form creation for this very reason

BFabrinGreen

Upvoted! 👍
I thought I had lost my mind when I couldn't find this basic functionality. It turns out it doesn't exist.

LiangV

Upvoting this as well! I'm quite surprised this feature doesn't exist, it should be somewhat simple to implement also.

EParzek
Contributor

This is a no brainer to have - hope they make this happen quickly!

PWildcroft

Definitely needed.

AVillalobos1

Please make this a feature. We need for auditing purposes. 

JdeRocquigny
Contributor

Yes we large user groups, we need this visibility ASAP.   

DaneChristensen

Agree. Was just looking for this functionality, and not having it has me a little stuck.

islinm

This would be awesome! Very useful feature on client projects. 

MusicMarketer78
Contributor

Agree that this would be critical information to have as a HubSpot admin tasked with keeping the portal healthy, brand aligned, and functioning as expected. Not knowing who last edited a form creates opportunities for error that cannot be identified and prevented in the future. 

ameliak

I can't believe this is still not supported. We have no visibility on who made form changes.

JSmith345

We really need this 🙂 

ambershafer
Participant

+1 - we have a handful of forms that I dont know who created them and would like to delete them to keep our instance clean, but dont want to sabotage someone else's work.  It would be great to know who created the form so I can just reach out to see if it's a WIP or test content that can/should be deleted.

PerryPearagon

This is a much needed feature. This would greatly benefit HubSpot users and solutions parters.

YKor

Still no solution for this? Seeing who created the forms would make a big difference in terms of follow-up.

ambershafer
Participant

Is it possible to get an update?  Agreed with the comments above.  A new form showed up, it doesnt follow our naming conventions, and I have no idea who to talk to.  Yes, I can contact tech support, but that seems inefficient for both, my team and for HubSpots.

Oh geez.  I just realized that I've already upvoted this.  PLEASE!  For the love of all that's holy, please implement this feature.

JDAgostino

This is a much needed feature. This would greatly benefit HubSpot users and solutions partners.