WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpot updates
WhatsApp IntegrationHubSpot Product Team
04-05-2017

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

73 Replies
TiagoSá

I'm starving for this feature... It's been 2 yrs! :˜˜˜

Eelviny
New Contributor

+1 for this too please. I'm trying to design a new support system and in The Netherlands, WhatsApp is the primary form of communication. The Facebook Messenger channel option is great for our UK users and I really need to see this done for WhatsApp.

Would be willing to pay extra as I know HubSpot would need to do some hosting for this.

The HubChat WhatHub app looks nice doesn't suit these needs - it's designed for logging the communication between individuals, not creating a single point of contact with tickets and assignees.

likushal
New Contributor

+1 as well, for now we have another platform for this but would love to integrate it inside hubspot.

We are currently using plantt.io although it does not have a plugin for hubspot, but it is a good option because they connect with whatsapp, messenger and basically any chat platform.

It also offers bot service and other great features (like ocr, speech recognition...)