HubSpot Ideas

DonWill

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
April 28, 2023 07:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. This feature is now fully available to all Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers. Check out this page to learn more.

Andrew

ステータスに更新: In Beta
September 12, 2022 07:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that a WhatsApp integration is now in a private Beta!

This feature is currently available to Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise. Check out this page to learn more. 

If you are an customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the WhatsApp Integration and they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Amanda 

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
May 05, 2020 12:15 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your suggestions 

Whatsapp integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but is something that we may consider in our later plans. We will keep this thread updated on any progress

Thanks 

Patrice

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 29, 2020 05:29 AM

Hi All, @Eelviny

My apologies for miscommunication here. 

I have changed the status of this thread to 'being reviewed'. The Idea for this use case is currently not avaialble, but your ideas have been submitted and we will update this thread with more information soon. 

Thanks

Patrice

April 05, 2017 06:06 PM

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

113件のコメント
mschnitt
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

alexvineyard
メンバー

I agree. Though I would go further: on the contact page where you have the Note Email Call Log etc. tabs, there should be a "Message" tab which triggers a dropdown to message someone via email, text, WeChat, Faceboom messenger etc.

Not to mention the Call tab could have a choice to do a traditional call and Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype etc.

Hubspot is great as is. The more integrations like this, the more I can streamline my business, and my clients business, for faster productivity 😃 Something which I, and all my clients, would happily pay for.

Simpleselling
メンバー

I agree that this is crucial, particularaly for Latam where so much interaction takes place in Whatsapp and social media messenger apps. If this thread gets big enough and people are willing to chip in, I'd be willing to scope out third-parties to make something along these lines. 

DonWill
メンバー

Absolutely essential for Latin America

kimnguyen
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hi, 
I don't think it will ever be possible.
Whatsapp doesn't offer any API, and conversations are linked to your mobile phone (not even to an account).
There focus has always been on encrypting conversations.

What kind of functionalities are you looking for?

Kind Regards,

Kim Nguyen
www.elixir-solutions.be

Invorio
投稿者

When looking at a contact, you have the mail, msg and call icons. Need a whatsapp icon that takes you to whatsapp to send a message to the contact.

kimnguyen
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hi, 

You might explore Hubspot CRM Extension feature (more info here:https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/crm-extensions/crm-extensions-overview ) Then, use Whatapp's click-to-chat feature on it: https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/26000030 

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Kim Nguyen
www.elixir-solutions.be

Nmejiag
メンバー

This would be tremendously useful, please do it!!!

lucyjspence
メンバー | Solutions Partner

Would indeed be very helpful if this was possible

jflm00
メンバー

Is possible to use whatsapp with the contacts registered in hubspot?

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jflm00 Welcome to the community.  At this time it is not possible to use WhatsApp with contacts in your HubSpot mobile app. 

Thank you,

Ed

jflm00
メンバー

Thanks for the answer. Do you have some period or do you think that are going to have the integration for whatsapp?

Best Kinds

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jflm00 Whatsapp integration is not on the roadmap at this time. I'm curious about your use case scenario though.  Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum and add your use case for further comment?

Ed 

sali
メンバー

Allow me to join this conversation.

In my company case, sales team working with WhatsApp (WA). Whether mobilephone or desktop.
People got WA number from Instagram, then contact us to order. We discuss brief's order in WA, than by email. Then I save the phonenumber from new customer in my google contacts. Through this steps, we make customer database. So in my opinion, the connection between google contacts, hubspot and Whatsapp is absolutely necessary.

moiz500
メンバー

essaintial for pakistan and india

cesvillas
メンバー | Gold Partner

New generations dont use email, just instant messages (Whatsapp, messenger, line).

Please, try a solution for these communication tools

Sirlene
メンバー

Hi,

Now that whatsapp business is available, is that possible to integrate it with hubspot?

thanks!

rubencf
メンバー

Absolutely necessary for Spain and Latam.
At least we need a click to Whatsapp feature, so we can click on a phone number to open the whatsapp web, a link like this:

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=34666666666

MarkTerzano
メンバー
I use whatsapp all the time. It would be great and a real time saver if there was an integration.
Sophie-Stoltz
メンバー

One thing in life is constant and that is change. Whatsapp is not confined to your mobile phone any more. It is now available on your computer. A lot of businesses is already using whatsapp as a main point of contact. We really need this