HubSpot Ideas

DonWill

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 28, 2023 07:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. This feature is now fully available to all Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers. Check out this page to learn more.

Andrew

In Beta
September 12, 2022 07:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that a WhatsApp integration is now in a private Beta!

This feature is currently available to Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise. Check out this page to learn more. 

If you are an customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the WhatsApp Integration and they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Amanda 

Not Currently Planned
May 05, 2020 12:15 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your suggestions 

Whatsapp integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but is something that we may consider in our later plans. We will keep this thread updated on any progress

Thanks 

Patrice

Being Reviewed
April 29, 2020 05:29 AM

Hi All, @Eelviny

My apologies for miscommunication here. 

I have changed the status of this thread to 'being reviewed'. The Idea for this use case is currently not avaialble, but your ideas have been submitted and we will update this thread with more information soon. 

Thanks

Patrice

April 05, 2017 06:06 PM

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

113 Replies
Josimar
Contributor
MissTipsi
Top Contributor

If Intercom are only releasing now, I presume there was an issue on the Whatsapp end that prevented this from being released earlier. Based on the latest Service Hub Product Roadmap, it seems like Hubspot are on the case...unfortunately as of latest publication it is still only "Being Planned"...

MissTipsi_0-1637574129767.png

I guess we have at least another 6 months of waiting for this at a minimum, which is a real shame.

RBonatto

Yes, please!

t-sander
Participant

Any update @poconnell ? Omnichannel messaging is already deeply integrated with your competitors: https://www.freshworks.com/crm/features/chat-campaigns/ 

yannick_wich

Hey there, any updates?

Intercom just recently published a native Whatsapp integration, which works great. (Open announcement) We're currently in the process of switching from intercom to hubspot Marketing & ServiceHub Pro. Without intercom, we're loosing the ability to get in touch with our customers on Whatsapp here in Germany, which is quite an important channel. 

Since Intercom integrated it natively, it should be possible for HubSpot to do so, too. 

Thank you, keep up the great work on HubSpot!

Greetings from germany.

Yannick

ThiagoF
Contributor

Hubspot is becoming so behind the competition...

As users mentioned Freshworks, Intercom, Zendesk (just to mention a few), all have native WhatsApp integration.

Even if you consider Hubspot to be a Marketing focused software it should already have WhatsApp, because users don't open e-mails anymore. WhatsApp is the way to go with marketing campaigns.

@poconnell Do you have any update?

MissTipsi
Top Contributor
Yeah, i'd love an update also, especially as was specifically alluded to in
the PPTs on the hubspot.com/new URL back in early october.

I don't want to be disrespectful in terms of what is being done, but it is
very frustrating seeing some of the updates coming out when there are some
glaring product gaps (Whatsapp, field dependencies, Scheduling meetings for
other members of the team to name just a few...)

ClementeRTM
Contributor

In Truora we developed a chrome extension (already listed in HubSpots' marketplace) that allows you to create contacts and other features from WhatsApp: link

Could you please try it and give me some feedback?

Mariangel
Participant

Hi @DonWill 

Truora recently launched a free app on Hubspot Marketplace called Tru Whatsapp that allows you to manage your HubSpot contacts from Whatsapp. Give it a try!

https://www.truora.com/hubspot/en

This company also offer an integration with Whatsapp that can solve your main problem.

https://www.truora.com/

Best,

Mariangel

amacdonald
HubSpot Alumni

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that a WhatsApp integration is now in a private Beta!

This feature is currently available to Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise. Check out this page to learn more. 

If you are an customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the WhatsApp Integration and they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Amanda 

mohamadh1

Great news that finally Hubspot will nativaly integrates with Whatsapp. But saddly it will be only for Marketing or Service Hub (enterprise or pro).

Brazilian Market as well as the rest of latin america uses Whatsapp for everything so please consider incluiding Sales Hub also in this integration.

PJanakiraman6
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @DonWill , If you are still looking for a whatsapp Integration for HubSpot, you could check out the HubSpot Certified  - Whatsapp Automation - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/22553146/marketplace/apps/marketing/live-chat/whatsapp-automation-...- where you can connect upto 5 users in one account - and  also get a free trial for 7 days.

and we have another app to manage your customer base - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/22553146/marketplace/apps/marketing/live-chat/niswey (comes with chrome extension)  Both these apps come with free trial for 7 days, Give it a shot, and let me know if you need anything.

Thank you 

AndrewMallen
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. This feature is now fully available to all Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers. Check out this page to learn more.

Andrew