Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpot updates
WhatsApp IntegrationEquipo de producto de HubSpot
04-05-2017

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

73 Comentarios
BradleyJvR
Visitante habitual
Is WhatsApp integration on the road map yet for Hubspot? Definitely a must have for my business. Especially now that WhatsApp is an official business communication product
BradleyJvR
Visitante habitual

This is definitely required! Has there been an official response from Hubspot yet? 

Vica
Colaborador ocasional

Noup Hombre triste

ecuapiscinas
Nuevo miembro

realmente te apoyo es indispensable apra una gestion eficiente

Gestor de la comunidad
Gestor de la comunidad

HI @BradleyJvR,

I would recommend following this idea on the ideas forum which discusses WhatsApp. All updates will be shared through that thread.

Thank you,
Jenny

elisabeth
Nuevo miembro

Love the idea! Need this! 

Vica
Colaborador ocasional

Emoticono muy feliz Yeiii!!

Hubspot hear us out Corazón

Betty
Nuevo colaborador

I need this feature very much. 

My sales team is using WhatsApp to communicate with clients. Not because they want, it’s because the client asks for it. 

It’s very difficult to get track and undate the msg again on HubSpot again. 

If they could sync (WhatsApp and HubSpot), that would be wonderful. 

Vica
Colaborador ocasional

Yaaassss!!! Corazón

dhirajpandey
Colaborador habitual

Here is a way we found to integrating whatsapp with HS. Please read and let me know your thoughts. https://www.niswey.com/blog/hubspot-whatsapp-integration/