HubSpot Ideas

DonWill

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
April 28, 2023 07:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. This feature is now fully available to all Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers. Check out this page to learn more.

Andrew

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
September 12, 2022 07:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that a WhatsApp integration is now in a private Beta!

This feature is currently available to Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise. Check out this page to learn more. 

If you are an customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the WhatsApp Integration and they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Amanda 

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
May 05, 2020 12:15 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your suggestions 

Whatsapp integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but is something that we may consider in our later plans. We will keep this thread updated on any progress

Thanks 

Patrice

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
April 29, 2020 05:29 AM

Hi All, @Eelviny

My apologies for miscommunication here. 

I have changed the status of this thread to 'being reviewed'. The Idea for this use case is currently not avaialble, but your ideas have been submitted and we will update this thread with more information soon. 

Thanks

Patrice

April 05, 2017 06:06 PM

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

113 Kommentare
LindaAbraham
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

WhatsApp is being used more and more as a means of communicatoin between our clients and consultants. Is there any timeline on integrating this with HS? Right now all the communication is on individual cellphones and not client records.

Ryang80
Teilnehmer/-in

This is now a critical feature for communication in most organisations. 

Whatsapp Business now offers API - so this should now be a easy feature to impliment and intergate.

You should be able to send a whatsapp message as easily as you can send a email from Hubspot. 

guidoperaltas
Teilnehmer/-in

This difficult times, is critical to keep communication with customers. Whatsapp business API should be already integrated.

This is at stage : "idea submitted ".

Eelviny
Mitglied

Hi @poconnell,

This idea has not been delivered. None of the apps in the HubSpot app marketplace support the WhatsApp Business API to allow for directly messaging clients from the Conversations tab, which is the focus of this thread.

If the app marketplace served our needs, there wouldn't be occasional comments on this topic asking for the feature.

dhirajpandey
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @Eelviny 
We have an integration that works with business API for whatsapp message automation. Please have a look. https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/2720327/marketplace/apps/marketing/live-chat/whatsapp-automation-2...

Eelviny
Mitglied

Apologies if I was too hasty; I found the message on the state "delivered" to be extremely unhelpful as it does not explain what has been delivered and how.

@dhirajpandey does your integration allow for incoming messages to the Conversations panel, to provide live messaging with interested leads in the same way as email and facebook messenger?

Ryang80
Teilnehmer/-in

This needs to be a free feature just like emails - as it is now a critical business communication method.

dhirajpandey

@Eelviny, HubSpot doesn't have any API for conversations, so we can't have the communication sent to the Conversations. Instead we have created a custom dashboard, which will have the live messaging feature. Soon we will integrate those messages to their HubSpot profiles. That's all within HubSpot.

dhirajpandey

@Ryang80 How can it be a free feature when WhatsApp charges for per-message like SMS?

Eelviny
Mitglied

Thanks for the info @dhirajpandey. From what I see you're working around the limitations that HubSpot has imposed, and you haven't got everything in yet.

This brings back my original question then: @poconnell how can this thread be marked as delivered when the idea has not been completely and properly integrated? Maybe this thread needs to be split into to sections as right now I see that the idea is quite broad.

Either HubSpot needs to actually do the work to integrate this idea, or needs to enable app makers to properly integrate apps into the system. 

I agree with @Ryang80 in that it should be a properly integrated feature as part of HubSpots offerings, but with the understanding that it can't be free of course. While the work done on apps in the marketplace is really good, I lean toward the former. WhatsApp is, in many places of the world, more prevalent than Facebook Messenger, and this has first party integration.

Ryang80
Teilnehmer/-in

@dhirajpandey 

I didn't realise Whatsapp charge like a SMS, I thought it was free like the personal one as it is web based.

I am going down the route of Heymarket now to see if I can get it to meet my requirments, however, it seems to be very US based, and difficult to transfer to UK style (for phone numbers)

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
poconnell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi All, @Eelviny

My apologies for miscommunication here. 

I have changed the status of this thread to 'being reviewed'. The Idea for this use case is currently not avaialble, but your ideas have been submitted and we will update this thread with more information soon. 

Thanks

Patrice

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
poconnell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi All 

Thanks for your suggestions 

Whatsapp integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but is something that we may consider in our later plans. We will keep this thread updated on any progress

Thanks 

Patrice

MissTipsi
Stratege/Strategin

Whatsapp is fantastic channel for our customers but really terrible for us.

From a Customer Service perspective - my main concern right now as opposed to Sales - we could maybe consider ditching Whatsapp if there was a way for clients to be notified on mobile that an agent had responded and clicking that notification brought them back to the chat.

This however is obviously a workaround as opposed to a great solution and risks damaging the customer experience.

Combined with fact that isn't good for sales , surprised this isn't a top priority. People have been saying is crucial for years but no movement. I'd really like to see Hubspot step up and build this the way they did the Slack integration and not have 3rdParty trying to hack around the Hubspot imposed limitations.

BrunoWFLima
Mitglied

Hello All,

I would like to endorse the request for an native Whatsapp-Hubspot request.

If it´s possible via third part addons, why not inclue it?

It would be very helpful in LatAm countries like Brazil.

FelipeFelix
Stratege/Strategin

Have that integration with WhatsApp, and the ability to have the conversations registered at record timeline would be a game change to my Sales team!

AGalal
Mitglied

Hola  Tenemos esta solución a través de e. Más de una persona puede usar el mismo número de WhatsApp desde cualquier lugar con la creación de chatbots en WhatsApp, distribución automática de chat e integración con Google Sheet,,, and more 

Visite nuestro sitio web Awfar Whatsapp CRM   y registre su cuenta gratuita o contacte con nuestro equipo a través de WhatsApp 

You can send Template Message without waiting the permission and any other conditions

Only one Whatsapp number available on more than one device in the same time, so you will be sure that no two of your employees will replied to the same customer

babajee911
Teilnehmer/-in

What a shame that whatsapp the most commanly used communication method has no native integration. Customers are more active in reply to whatsapp over emails which is a clear business case for Sales Hub.

dijytal
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Its time to reevaluate! Every popular helpdesk software offers it and its a lot easier these days through Twilio. Its not a channel you can continue to ignire anymore.

TSaar
Mitglied

a simple WhatsApp integration can be really useful, if you allow a mobile phone to be contacted simply by adding a link in the form of https://api.whatsapp.com/send/?phone=12125551234 that includes the country code (without the + sign). This is very easy to add to the produt and will immediatley open the WhatsApp web (or mobile) app and allow us to type a message. 

Logging of messages and tracking receipt, etc. is more difficult to implement but the above is really a low hanging fruit.