HubSpot Ideas

DonWill

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 28, 2023 07:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. This feature is now fully available to all Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers. Check out this page to learn more.

Andrew

In Beta
September 12, 2022 07:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that a WhatsApp integration is now in a private Beta!

This feature is currently available to Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise. Check out this page to learn more. 

If you are an customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the WhatsApp Integration and they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Amanda 

Not Currently Planned
May 05, 2020 12:15 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your suggestions 

Whatsapp integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but is something that we may consider in our later plans. We will keep this thread updated on any progress

Thanks 

Patrice

Being Reviewed
April 29, 2020 05:29 AM

Hi All, @Eelviny

My apologies for miscommunication here. 

I have changed the status of this thread to 'being reviewed'. The Idea for this use case is currently not avaialble, but your ideas have been submitted and we will update this thread with more information soon. 

Thanks

Patrice

April 05, 2017 06:06 PM

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

113 Replies
GuilhermeNA5
Participant | Platinum Partner

It is ready! We developed the integration of WhatsApp with HubSpot using Twilio, it is awesome! Check it out:  https://recursos.na5.com.br/whatsapp-hubspot (it is only in portuguese yet).

Anonymous
Not applicable

This should be bumped as priority... since WhatsApp Business is on the rise and is incredible. We're using it for orders, invoice confirmations, appointment bookings, and messaging, like live chat. The customer experience is remarkable. Let's see this added as an integration  via native Twilio or an added feature.

Walter_g
Participant

We have great news for you! After working on this product for some time, we are glad to announce that we built a solution to integrate HubSpot + WhatsApp.
WhatHub adds HubSpot contact info to WhatsApp's sidebar, logs conversations in the timeline, and much more.
More info at https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/whathub

title.png
WhatHub beta program and affiliate program are currently available to HubSpot Agency Partners only.

Walter_g
Participant

Hey Riccardo, have you checked this https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/whathub ?

Walter.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I completed the signup form a few times and haven't heard back from anyone in regards to this demo. Thanks

Walter_g
Participant

@Anonymous  Christopher,  I appologize for the delay. We did get your request (and the recent new request) and we are processing them as fast as we can. As explained in the product page we just released a beta version a couple of weeks ago and we received over 100 requests for demos already and we are inviting everyone that qualifies.  We are still a very small team and we are tying our best to get our (future) customers happy.

You should have received the invite for a demo recently, please check your mail.

We will also be in Boston for Partner Day so you can meet us there if you are planning to attend.

AlbertoNogales

Please!!!!

Caryn
Participant

We run a safari company and form close relationships with our guests who we see as friends. 
Being able to automate sending them whatsapps leading up to their trip

eg have they got their visas, letting them know what the weather is like, what animals we've recently seen etc would really help us 1) create a personalised customer journey 2) to build excitement leading up to their trip

mterzano

I have been after HubSpot on this idea for over 2 years. The have finally come up with an integrated solution using Whatsapp. The hunt was successful. Unfortunately it is only available to partners and in beta from what I understand.

carlacam28

For business it is a must, to reach out to family members it´s a must. It may not be so popular in the US, however the rest of the world most people use it and it will help several businesses to be more proactive and be able to reach their clients easier and faster. SMS for USA is great but not for our clients of other countries. Please make this happen ASAP! Your business will grow even more. Zoho will be implementing it soon. You need a Zapier integration at least, but ASAP!

AlbertoNogales

As I understand it, ZohoCRM already has this functionality in the service of its clients.

Funky_52000

Hi

We are WEMS Agency and we also send you a request!

Looking forward to have an answer. 

Thank you !

Gattooze

@Walter_g have been trying to book a demo. No luck here either. Please do help.

jeanbokk

Yes, I can aggree with that. We work in Germany and absolutely need a integration of WhatsApp in Hubspot.

Nickdunc

This is great news.

We use whatsapp but as a new Hubspot user (and not currently on one of the paid plans) it looks as though we will not be able to use it for a while.

In any case, we would certianly find it helpful, as I am aiming to make hubsport the 'hub' for all our CRM/communications tools, which presumably what the company wants, and at present Whatsapp is a loose end.

Best,

Nick

mpeng

yes, please

TiagoSá
Participant

I'm starving for this feature... It's been 2 yrs! :˜˜˜

Eelviny

+1 for this too please. I'm trying to design a new support system and in The Netherlands, WhatsApp is the primary form of communication. The Facebook Messenger channel option is great for our UK users and I really need to see this done for WhatsApp.

Would be willing to pay extra as I know HubSpot would need to do some hosting for this.

The HubChat WhatHub app looks nice doesn't suit these needs - it's designed for logging the communication between individuals, not creating a single point of contact with tickets and assignees.

likushal

+1 as well, for now we have another platform for this but would love to integrate it inside hubspot.

We are currently using plantt.io although it does not have a plugin for hubspot, but it is a good option because they connect with whatsapp, messenger and basically any chat platform.

It also offers bot service and other great features (like ocr, speech recognition...)

guidoperaltas
Participant

Need it too!

We need to use whatsapp as a conversation channel.