HubSpot Ideas

DonWill

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
April 28, 2023 07:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. This feature is now fully available to all Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers. Check out this page to learn more.

Andrew

ステータスに更新: In Beta
September 12, 2022 07:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to announce that a WhatsApp integration is now in a private Beta!

This feature is currently available to Service Hub Professional & Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise. Check out this page to learn more. 

If you are an customer and you'd like to participate in this beta, reach out to your point of contact at HubSpot and let them know that you would like access to the WhatsApp Integration and they can sign you up for through our internal Customer Success tool. 

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Amanda 

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
May 05, 2020 12:15 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your suggestions 

Whatsapp integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but is something that we may consider in our later plans. We will keep this thread updated on any progress

Thanks 

Patrice

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 29, 2020 05:29 AM

Hi All, @Eelviny

My apologies for miscommunication here. 

I have changed the status of this thread to 'being reviewed'. The Idea for this use case is currently not avaialble, but your ideas have been submitted and we will update this thread with more information soon. 

Thanks

Patrice

April 05, 2017 06:06 PM

Whatsapp is the next generation of SMS, AND it is over IP, so it is free.

HubSpot must be able to send Whatsapp messagens ASAP to keep up with the correct communication methods.

The new generation don´t use e-mail anymore, they communicate through instant messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook chat, Line...). Whatsapp is the most popular and does no require "friendship", so should be the next step for HubSpot.

I believe this is crucial for HubSpot future.

113件のコメント
hkderek
メンバー | Elite Partner

A must feature for nowadays sales now. Anyone implement hubspot and Whatsapp business integration?

moyvera
参加者

Now the APi is open for certain business, I'm sure Hubspot can get access to that API to make the integration. 

LindaAbraham
投稿者

We do work with a lot of clients around the world. They frequently send us Whatsapp messages and it would be great if those message were part of their Inbox and contact recrod.

demnett
メンバー

This is so important for serving the international market! Zendesk is doing it now...surprised Hubspot hasn't caught up. スマイリー 悲しい

fmejiap
投稿者

This would be a really nice feature!!!

oliverweedon
参加者

yep. Agreed. WhatsApp  now forms part of the essential communication we have with our target group

メンバー

Whatsapp is a must for business now! 1.5 billion people using it.

fmejiap
投稿者

This would really help the chat section.

spencerneal
参加者

+1 on the WhatsApp integration, in developing countries it's massive and companies are using WA in their marcomms mix now and need interactions to be logged in CRM

LukasM
メンバー

Same here, we really need WhatsApp integration considering that over 80% of our customers use it, and we get much better response rates on it than email or even calls.

etrevinoNC
メンバー

Agreed! At this moment it is one of the most used forms of communication for the Latin America Market and there is a great need for this integration.

fmejiap
投稿者

How is it that this say it is solved? This is not solved.

fmejiap
投稿者

Has someone at HubSpot seen this post? This really would be a great feature! We could expand our businesses in Latam very quickly.

Vica
参加者

Yes, please!

Our customer base LOVES to share everything via Whatsapp.

We tried different ways in which this could be done, but no luck... Oh Hubspot, please answer our prayers!

HaydeeBello
メンバー

Hubspot, can't wait to see the leadership on this project!! It would be an awesome Christmas gift! WhatsApp please!

Our base is mostly latinos who use whatssapp.

47 million total latino American citizens.

Latinos are driving usage here in the U.S. In fact, according to a new study by Pew Research, 49% of U.S. Latinos are using Whatsapp representing the highest usage among any ethnic group in the country.

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 11.36.50 AM.png

oliverweedon2
メンバー

We work with people in US and Jamaica and all use WhatsApp as their primary method of communication - far more than email.

At the moment we have to copy and paste comms over into a note and mark it manually. 

Uusteri
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

This really would be huge! A lot of queries coming from our customers. This would be great for both in-house and external communication. Hope this will be available asap. Thanks!

moinho
メンバー

WhatsApp is the major communication tool in Brasil

We hardly ever use phonecall or e-mails, everything goes through whatsapp nowadays

We really want to purchase the full license of hubspot, but whatsapp integration is a must have for us

SeanMcProperty
参加者

From South Africa, this is essential to us as well. So many people on WhatsApp that it's become the standard messaging platform rather than SMS.

Over and above the ability to message someone from Hubspot, or at the very least log a message sent, I would love to see broadcast list integration. You can add up to 500 people to a broadcast list and send a message to the broadcast group. I would use this for fairly specific communication with clients when we have events, info and updates relevant to them and in their area or as an alternative to my email campaigns with links to the content (I get lots of people saying they don't really use email and would prefer me to keep in touch via WhatsApp).

Apart from WhatsApp, would like Messenger and SMS integration.

SeanMcProperty
参加者

I noticed that there are a lot of ideas that are talking to the same thing.

@mschnitt , does Hubspot consolidate the replies and upvotes when making dev roadmap decisions?

Here are some of the others:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/WhatsApp-Integration/idi-p/15745 (44 upvotes)

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Apple-Business-Chat-Whatsapp-Facebook-messanger-suppo... (3 upvotes)

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Log-SMS-texts-sent-to-contacts-in-the-CRM/idi-p/19988... (30 upvotes - about SMS messaging but think it falls under the same banner)