HubSpot Ideas

DonWill

WhatsApp Integration

As our organization does a lot of work with Latin America, WhatsApp integration is essential for the growth of our organization. It is a tool that is necessary for any business in Latin America and integration with HubSpot would make our job so much easier. Please consider ASAP!

113 Replies
BradleyJvR
Is WhatsApp integration on the road map yet for Hubspot? Definitely a must have for my business. Especially now that WhatsApp is an official business communication product
BradleyJvR

This is definitely required! Has there been an official response from Hubspot yet? 

Vica
Participant

Noup Man Sad

ecuapiscinas

realmente te apoyo es indispensable apra una gestion eficiente

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

HI @BradleyJvR,

I would recommend following this idea on the ideas forum which discusses WhatsApp. All updates will be shared through that thread.

Thank you,
Jenny

elisabeth

Love the idea! Need this! 

Vica
Participant

Smiley Very Happy Yeiii!!

Hubspot hear us out Heart

Betty

I need this feature very much. 

My sales team is using WhatsApp to communicate with clients. Not because they want, it’s because the client asks for it. 

It’s very difficult to get track and undate the msg again on HubSpot again. 

If they could sync (WhatsApp and HubSpot), that would be wonderful. 

Vica
Participant

Yaaassss!!! Heart

dhirajpandey
Participant | Diamond Partner

Here is a way we found to integrating whatsapp with HS. Please read and let me know your thoughts. https://www.niswey.com/blog/hubspot-whatsapp-integration/

dhirajpandey
dhirajpandey
RiccardoPisani
Top Contributor

Hi there,

I have been checking online from several days and I couldn`t find any way to integrate HubSpot and WhatsApp for Business ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://www.whatsapp.com/business/

Would be great to be able to send/check messages directly in HubSpot.

Cheers,

Riccardo 

nicolevdt

I agree with everyone here. We only work outside the US and in basically every other country, including all of Africa, Asia, the Middle East and a good chunk of Europe, WhatsApp is a major channel for communication, if not THE major channel. Hubspot needs to get on this, fast. 

A friend just told me that Facebook/WhatsApp put out an RFP for CRM developers to use WhatsApp to build a CRM on top of it, and that several companies were selected and will be releasing CRMs this year. I don't know if that's true, but we would definitely consider moving our entire CRM over just to have seamless integration with WhatsApp, even if it meant we were giving up other functionality on Hubspot in the process. So please, please, please Hubspot, let's get this on the roadmap! Thank you!

Vica
Participant

Wuow! this is huge! thanks for sharing... we are longing for this integration to happen yesterday Smiley Tongue

KenKarani

I am looking at WhatApp Hubspot integration as making client we are dealing with these days are preferring using WhatsApp offer the chat facility during communication with IRES.

Lemay

I couldn't agree with you more, Whatsapp is essential in Sub Sahara Africa too

Manuel-BV

I can only guess that WhatsApp is to blame for the lack of connectivity, but the absence of news from any Hubspot rep is frankly disheartening. 

Has anyone tried @dhirajpandey solution mentioned in the previous page?

Looking forward to the integration. Logging messages would be a start.

nicolevdt

This company has a solution - http://www.umstechlabs.com 

I've seen a demo of it and it's definitely useful, but doesn't support replying to groups, there appear to be some delays for messages to be received by Hubspot, and it can't monitor messages sent from the same WhatsApp account via WhatsApp web; only messages sent from within Hubspot. 

Unfortunately those are some major downsides to their solution in my case, but I encourage others to check this out, as it clearly works, just doesn't support the features above.

Vica
Participant

Wow Nicole thanks Soooo much for this... We are definitely checking it out!