HubSpot Ideas

JohnRogers

Weight Round Robin Meetings

Prior to using Hubspot, our team used Calendly, a service that also allowed for round robin meetings. However, one feature that is not in Hubspot that I'd love to see is the ability to weight which user the meeting goes to. In the screenshot below, you can see we have a 3 person team, but I'm weighted to receive 2/3 of the meetings (if I'm available), whereas user #2 is full off the rotation for the moment, and user 3 is picking up the last 1/3 of the meetings.

JohnRogers_0-1608667657033.png

8 Replies
esephton

I agree, this feature is really missing since moving from Calendly.

shancbailey

We need this too! We were going to switch to Hubspot from Calendly but now I'm not sure we can. 

TimWheeler79

This is a fundamental for any booking software. Please implement as soon as possible.

This function is really missing in Hubspot (just like the custom timelines). For this reason, I would like to push the issue again, as this function is elementary.

RS2

This would be really good. 

GHuraux

This would really help as we have team members with different targets and therefore need different percentage of leads. 

LYoungblom

This would be a game changer and we'd love to be a BETA test user for this! Would keep us with hubspot vs. chili piper

ChrisSeeger

Hold onto your hats, folks! If this new feature rolls out, we'll be front and center as beta testers. This could totally redefine the game! Buckle up!!!!