Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Weekly/Monthly recurring tasks as 'reminders' like in an iPhone calendar

Hey guys,

I'm wanting to schedule a reminder for myself each Friday using the 'task' function on a customer's account so I can be reminded to go in and make adjustments for her weekly order. I've been told this isn't a thing yet, so I'll have to do it on my iPhone, but it would be awesome to have it integrated into Hubspot so I can have everything under one hood Smiley Happy

Scott 

44 Replies
pklugman
New Contributor

Great idea. Currently scheduling Google Cal events for bi-weekly/monthly reminders, and would love to have this all in HubSpot. 

kiadesigns
Occasional Contributor

I am desperate to be able to do this. There are essential tasks for my business that need to be run quarterly and really don't want to pull my team out of the flow of their CRM in to calendar where they will then have to manually create the task.

Any sign of this on the horizon?

RMeyer925
New Contributor

I have many sales that are annual, biannaul, or quartly and I would love to have a set of tasks that would enable me to reach out to each of those companies with timely reminders to book their annaul spot.

AndyMartin

I agree--having an automatic task reminder (such as weekly meeting, or yearly birthday) is frankly a basic for a CRM. This is the only one I know that doesn't have it.

Hwilkie

YES!!! please

LeeHouse
Occasional Contributor

Vote from me as well

mnormand
Occasional Contributor

Yes, please add recurring task option to calendar.

edodge
New Contributor

Yes! I have daily tasks for specific clients that should appear daily so we can check them off. Thanks!

DougAlder
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely needed and I'm disappointed that something so obvious is not in by default.

kiadesigns
Occasional Contributor

Still continues to blow me away that this isn't available. Has really made me start to regret moving over to hubspot