HubSpot Ideas

MatthewBoyd

Website Activity in Contact Side Bar

It has come up with my clients a couple of times now when customising their Contact Side Bar that by default, the "Website Activity" section is immediately under the About this Contact. This cannot be removed altogether, and although it can be rearranged, it has to be done on an individual basis as opposed to setting a portal-wide default or Team View etc.

Being able to remove this altogether when wanted would be ideal, however, at least being able to set it's position in the default view would be okay. 

9 Replies
sophia421

ya, I have also seen this and thanks for pointing out this. And one thing can you also help me out in a gathering information about SMF File Extension

andresvargas

Im having exactly the same issue. For us its not relevatn to have the WEBSITE ACTIVITY section on the contacts left panel. 
I tried removing it, but it doesnt even show on the Property setting at the Contact record left sidebar. 
We create a very logical way to organize the data but we have that section there doing literally NOTHING and worst, confusing my team.
PLEASE HELP!

JKlebanow
Participant

Can the HubSpot team please add a checkbox to all default side bar views (except "about this contact") choosing whether or not to show in the contact record? This way it doesn't need to be deleted but rather hidden by choice. 

Laurels

dear Hubspot team,

any news on this? is it possible to delete this section from the contact left bar?

KTotten
Participant

It's July 2023 now , this is still an issue. This mysterious panel is still not editable.

FerMaia
Participant

I would also love to see this vanish from my contact's page!!!!

Together with the communications subscriptions, which are irrelevant to my sales team and super confusing for them! 😞

jaysellar

The lack of configurability here is very disappointing. I agree that this section should be removed if not applicable to certain orgs

DMendez7
Participant

found my way here for same reason, PLEASE HUB SPOT just mark it where we can remove

Oliver75
Contributor

This just happened to us recently and I don't know where it came from. 

"Website Activity" and "Communications Subscriptions" (is this the correct English name for this?) just showed up. But it isn't configured/shown at all in the setup up for our default view of the left side bar. Therefore we cannot remove it for everyone. It has to be done individually, which is kinda annoying.

HubSpot, please help.