HubSpot Ideas

atma

Web widget for Knowledge Base and Tickets

Script to embed Knowledge Base and Tickets in our website as a pop-up modal. User can click on 'Help' button on any page (just like we can do in HubSpot). Can also incorporate Conversations/Messages and Calling.

Helps to provide self-service support, contextual support and reduce ticket volume.

12 Kommentare
mmaddux
Teilnehmer/-in

Solutions such as Help Scout, Freshchat, Intercom, Elevio and others allow visitors to utilize the widget to search their knowledge base or chat with support. This provides a straightforward path (beyond the Bot) for visitors to answer their own questions.

lalexander
HubSpot Employee

Hey team,

Agreed - it would be great if we could surface articles automatically depending on what page a visitor was on or based on their identity if we recognize their device! While we can do a Knowledge Base Lookup bot in Conversations, it would be ideal if the visitor didn't even have to type anything. This is core Knowledge Base functionality when it comes to reducing friction and enabling self-service. Thanks!

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
goconnor
HubSpot-Produktteam

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
cdewey22
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all, I am happy to announce we will be releasing this feature into Beta next week.

The power of the Knowledge Base and Live Chat has been combined to provide a self-service first, visitor experience. This feature will allow customers to set up Knowledge Base search in the chat widget, so visitors can first search right from where they are on your site.

If you are interested in being part of the beta, please fill out this form and we will send out an email as soon as this is available in your portal.

Thank you!

cdewey22
HubSpot-Produktteam

This is now officially in Beta! Please fill out this form if you are interested and I will make this available in your portal. 

Thank you!

akember
Mitglied

Would be nice to have the option to display only the search functionality without the live chat and a Help button instead of the chat icon.

goconnor
HubSpot-Produktteam

@akember this is something we have been thinking about. In what situations would you use a widget that contains only search functionality? 

akember
Mitglied

@goconnor We wanted to embed this widget within our software so our clients can easily access our knowledge base. Because we're B2B, end end users don't contact us for support - they contact their own site administrator within their company - so it wouldn't make sense for us to offer live chat support. 

Also, not everyone has the resources to offer live chat support, but still want to give access to the knowledge base.

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
goconnor
HubSpot-Produktteam

Adding the knowledge base to your chat widget is now available to all Service Hub Professional/Enterprise customers. For instructions, please read this knowledge base article

RyanHart
Mitglied

I would love to beta this feature! Our Hubspot ID is 4789974

cdewey22
HubSpot-Produktteam

@RyanHart - Adding knowledgebase to your chat widget is now available to all. You can find this either by selecting the Knowledgebase + Live Chat template when creating a chatflow or you can add it later on the Build tab and you can toggle Knowledgebase on. 

Feel free to email me if you have any questions @ cdewey@hubspot.com

SMitchell78
Mitglied

Yes its very useful. I applied it on my Kitchen remodel Kirkland website and it gave a very good response.