Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

We All Travel/Forget to Log Emails

One of my favourite Salesforce features was being able to log emails at the end of the day from my inbox. It doesn't make sense that you can't log emails after they've gone out from your email inbox. I work in Hubspot 90% for new emails and calls. But there are times I'm on the road or forget to log an inbound client email when I respond. Not being able to log these emails into my "CRM" after the fact is awful. What kind of CRM is that if I can't log emails that have already been sent? Or when I'm on the road replying from my phone and can't use Hubpsot? And I don't want to enter them manually. It also doesn't look the same. Hopefully I'm not the only one who wants to be able to log emails into Hubspot if they weren't logged initially. Please upvote. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hello!  This is actually an existing feature.  You can find your forward to CRM address in your portal by following these instructions - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-fo... You would just go into the sent folder and foward the sent email to your CRM using the forwarding address described in the article.