HubSpot Ideas

Witney

WYSIWYG Template Designer

Could you please make your email template designer and email designer as easy as Mailchimp? Also make changes done to a template visual instead of a block and then having to click preview. I feel like I am working with my eyes covered.

Thanks.

HubSpot Updates
September 10, 2021 04:04 AM

Hi All, 

My name is Shane Janssens and I am the product manager on the email team. @Witney can you expand more. As this is an old post i want to ensure we get this feedback related to the newest editor. Do you still have questions, issues with the preview for templates? @PhilZ87 can you please expand on your feedback here so i fully understand your request? 

Thank you both in advance.

Best,

Shane

Re: WYSIWYG Template Designer - changed to: In Beta
April 30, 2018 11:25 AM

4 Replies
kleonard
HubSpot Product Team

Hubmate
Contributor

This is a momentous change if this is now in beta testing. Are we saying that we are heading towards modules being edited WYSIWYG style, where the user edits the module in the preview pane? i.e. something like this: https://brizy.io/ Be great if someone could confirm this please.

PhilZ87
Participant

Here the same, why was everything regarding the update to the Editor deleted? Could we please get a status update on this topic?

Shane_Janssens
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All, 

My name is Shane Janssens and I am the product manager on the email team. @Witney can you expand more. As this is an old post i want to ensure we get this feedback related to the newest editor. Do you still have questions, issues with the preview for templates? @PhilZ87 can you please expand on your feedback here so i fully understand your request? 

Thank you both in advance.

Best,

Shane