HubSpot Ideas

AndreFisher

Voice to text in notes

Hey Crew,

When I walk out of a meeting, I take a video of myself and note precisely what happened. When I get back to my hotel at the end of the day, I type this all into Hubspot.

It would be huge if you guys had a voice to text in notes. Here the notes would go directly into Hubspot. 

Thanks,

Dre. 

22 Replies
layneharrod

I agree, I have to type up lots of notes onto Hubspot and having voice dictation integrated would be great. Currently I dictate elsewhere and then copy and paste it in. 

jbeasley

Our team could really use a voice to text feature in the HubSpot app. Our sales team is constantly on the road and driving. It would be a useful feature for them to log calls or meeting notes while driving.

dljubic

Agreed! This would be a very good feature that would definitely save time and make it easier to track everything.

cwastney

Absolutely agree and would be great for our sales reps. 

DYeskulsky

YES!!!!   Please add this.

Deryc

Voice dictation would make it much easier to update notes, plus it would also cater for people who have dislexia and find it difficult to type without constantly using corrections.

LOviedo8
Participant

Thank you this is cool and I was just asked about it by our CEO

MBongberg

Great idea. Would love this too! Any good workarounds out there?

HSial

Our company needs this too! We travel a lot and it would be really helpful to record notes at the Airport into HubSpot and have it typed out. 

FCrisologo

AGREE!

MSchmid4

Yes totally agree. Would save all of our reps lots of time! Thanks

PatrickJ

Agreed! Our team could save a lot of time if they could easily transcribe voice-to-text within Hubspot, without having to use a separate program to copy and paste that text into our notes.

LChester
Participant

100% - we are desperate for this feature!

AWhite1

My client needs this as well - thank you! 

Iffah
HubSpot Employee

Raising on behalf of customer- Would be useful to have in conversations inbox

trippl
Participant

Plus one on this for me - when I am at conferences I especially need to be able to do this!

AHarvey26

Trying to get a conference documented - 70 meetings in two days - this would make the follow up process a lot quicker! None of our sales team like typing up notes but they love to chat 🙂 I am sure we are not unusual in this

Tlangholm

This is What we need as a team! Please add this 🤖

DCalow

We DEFINITELY need this!!

kmacpherson2

Seems like a simple add-on in these AI times. Yes please, ASAP!