HubSpot Ideas

skyliem

Visual customization options for popup forms and popup images to increase conversions

It would be great if we can upgrade the popup forms with more visual customization options and also have the option to use popup images (image-only popups).

I know these are two different things but with more customization options e.g. styling, images, colors, and background we could really improve our lead generation and increase our conversion rate.

There are many great examples that also HubSpot's website currently uses which would also be great for us users. I often see popups appearing for ebooks where large images are being used. 

Here is also a HubSpot article on the importance of visual content to increase the conversion rate: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/visual-content-for-conversion-rates

Here are some examples that you can find just by looking on google images for popup ideas: 

google images ideasgoogle images ideas

Also dickonstone had a great idea which is related to this one: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Lead-Flow-Popup-Form-Background-Image/idi-p/219489

And Scout and drewspi had great questions regarding this topic:

Anyone else, please feel free to add more creative examples. Smiley très heureux the more the merrier!

5 Commentaires
dwaeldchen
Participant

Absolutely agree! The Pop-Up forms really look a bit 90ies at the moment but they could be awesome as shown in this idea!

GWhite3
Membre

The pop up form from HS are pretty basic, it would be great to see more options to change fornts, colours and backgound images, to make them moe inviting and eye catching! 

lodonovan
Membre

Yes this needs to happen. We've been a Hubspot customer for a few months now and I was excited to get started on the forms, but they're incredibly basic and disappointing. You can barely even see the image on the form.

JKind
Membre

We're new to HubSpot too and are pretty dissappointed in the lack of design options for popups. It's a feature we need to use on occassion and we are having to look into a third party plugin. The popup forms are easy to add but I end up spending most of my time trying to find an image that we can see in the tiny thumnail frame they offer. Please HubSpot, lets see some design options like you have for other features.

CMarschan
Membre

This is absolutely essential to implement! It is astonishing that after years of requests from customers, in addition to the fact that Hubspot has blogs on the value of popup forms, the current solution still looks like something from the beginning of internet.. As everyone else here, looking forward to seeing more creative solutions soon for Pop-up forms, so that we as Hubspot customers can create good looking and modern pop-up forms.