Virtual Sales Rooms needed for each deal

Michael-Young

As our organization looks at how the sales world and process are changing, I'd like to suggest that HubSpot create a tool for us to have unique virtual rooms for sharing collateral, videos, meeting notes, or other info with customers involved in a Deal. Think of this almost like a microsite for a specific customer that has our (and possibly their) logo and is a special secure area just for them and us to share information about an opportrunity we're working on. It could have folders for different content types or different meetings. Customers participating in the Deal could also provide info if desired. Perhaps it could also have chat integration for messaging or a feature to ask qusetions about a piece of content?

Sales teams could pre-populate information in this room before a meeting for attendees to review. They could also send a unique link to meeting attendees before or after a meeting, inviting them to engage.

This of this like a customized engagement portal for us to connect with our customers, get, and share info.

4 Replies
CliPlace
Contributor

Hello @Michael-Young,

The client portal will be suitable for your purposes. But unfortunately it isn't available in the HS yet.
You can try CliPlace self-service portal for customers. Ticket functions are now available (create, view, comment, upload files).
In the future, we will develop agreements, quotes. Maybe other useful features, as you mentioned.
More about the solution here

- https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7720658/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/cliplace-custo...
- https://cliplace.com/
Thanks.

Michael-Young

Thanks for your note, "CliPlace," but a customer service ticket portal isn't what I had in mind. I'm sorry if I was unclear in my prior description.

I'd encourage you to think of this like a semi-permanent chat room (or Slack channel or Teams channel) for a specific deal. Yes, there would be places for conversation (like a service ticket) but much, much more. It's almost like a microsite or SharePoint site. The space would have the abilty to upload documents, videos, quotes, etc. only for the specific people allowed in the channel. When the deal is concluded, the space would be closed or archived.

I hope this helps.

CliPlace
Contributor

Wow, that's a very good idea. Yes, something is different from what we create.
But I will keep your ideas in mind, because it is really valuable.

Michael-Young

Thanks CliPlace. If you like my idea, I'd appreciate an upvote from you and your friends!