HubSpot Ideas

rwong

Viewing mentions in the comment section of logged activities in the Android Mobile App

Hi team, creating an idea on behalf of a customer.

In the Android mobile app, it's great that we can view mentions on notes left on contact/company records. However, it isn't possible to the mentions if they're left in the comments of other activities like a logged meeting. The logged meeting appears on the contact record in the mobile app, but users on mobile won't be able to see the comment thread if any exists! 

It'll be a superb feature as it makes things easier for sales people who check their mobile on the go 🙂

17 Kommentare
josephpatrick
Mitglied

In the mobile app comments are invisible. This makes the comments feature use very limited. 

Can we get an update that ads viewing/adding comments on mobile? 

Dereko
Mitglied

Hi 

It would also be really useful if the link from the email notification (and desktop notification) that you have been mentioned in a Comment brought you to the actual thread of comments or opened the page with that specific thread already expended. Sometimes when you click the link you are faced with a record that has several Notes that ave comments on them and finding the specific one you have been notified of is difficult.

It would be great to get this added to the suggestion from rwong

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

I'm happy to say that the Android app supports viewing and adding comments to notes and logged calls, emails and meetings in version 2.47.0 and above. 

At this time, I don't have any timeline I can share for when comments will be available on iOS. All updates about this feature for iOS will be relayed on this Ideas Forum thread.

drax
Mitglied

Where are the notifications for new notes? I get an email, and the email link opens the app, but the comment doesn't show up as a notification and they are not shown in any of the activity feeds. 

OmairH
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@JoeMayall, I cannot find any option to add comments to an email (or mention team using @) in Android. I am using the free version of the CRM. 

JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

@OmairH thanks for leaving your feedback! I should note that it isn't possible to @ mention a team, or to add comments on an email.

Agacon
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Joek ,

Do we have any timeline  on  when comments will be available on iOS ?

I was unable to access to this Ideas Forum thread.

Akamu77
Teilnehmer/-in

@JoeMayall Any update to the timing of this feature?  As it stands, @mentions are a great way for my company to communicate internally.  However, as soon as a thread goes to a person in the field using the iOS mobile app, the conversation stops: they cannot @mention someone in a comment, or even reply to a comment.  True, they could start a whole new thread/note, but then what is the point of having threaded notes in the first place? 

Akamu77
Teilnehmer/-in

@JoeMayall Also, as others have mentioned, the IDEA forum link you posted is restricted access.  (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/iOS-App-Comments-in-a-Scheduled-Meeting/idi-p/321062

CruzinIV
Mitglied

@rwong @Agacon @JoeMayall 
Hi team!

I am also inquiring on when iOS app will be able to view and respond to Comments on a Note. This is a vital part of my teams day to day that works great on Desktop and Android but missing on iOS and we would love to see implemented. Thanks all!

Jtfjoe
Mitglied

Seconding request on threaded comments for iOS app. This is a big productivity block for our team. 

Jtfjoe
Mitglied

Wow this idea has been advocated for since Feb 2020. Almost 2 years later.  

JBorie
Mitglied

I'd love to see this feature as well! 

CSchulte5
Mitglied

We need this on all mobile devices! To be able to comment on existing activities is crucial for our business!

JulianTEC
Teilnehmer/-in

Is there any update to this? Again makes the app unusable for communication and reviewing prior to customer visit.

BPerrin
Mitglied

Up !

Can't understand why it has been live for almost 2 years on Androyd and still not on iOS ! Hubspot is a collaborative team tool so if a functionnality like that cannot be used by all users across all devices then it is useless !

I understant that some functionnalities are only available on desktop but those available on Android/iOS shall be across all mobile devices.

Jtfjoe
Mitglied
Because they don’t actually care about innovating the product.