HubSpot Ideas

gdevore

View list of pages viewed by an individual contact

It would be very helpful to see a list of all pages an individual contacts have viewed along with the date they viewed it on.

Even better would be to show # of times they viewed the page. 

Right now you can see website visits in the Acitvity stream but you have to expand each session so it is hard to get the full picture.

7件のコメント
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @gdevore ,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is an idea post, am I understanding correct? If so, I can move this post to the Ideas Forum so that other users can find this easily and give upvotes. Let me know!

gdevore
参加者

@natsumimori yes. Sorry. I thought I put it in "ideas"

johnelmer
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

@gdevore One option is to export all of your CRM data using Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot

Ultimate Data Export is available free of charge in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  

With the Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot you can export the following data tables and their associations:

• Contacts
    • Web Analytics
    • Companies
    • Deals
    • Deal History
    • Owners
    • Campaigns
    • Engagements
    • Emails
    • Products
    • Tickets
    • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.

Here is a brief explainer video on the app. 

UDE was created to enable the kind of web analytics you are asking for.  You will still have to build your report in Excel, but the data is accessible to you in a format you can use.

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー

No problem! Moving this thread to Ideas Forum:) And thank you for sharing your thoughts @johnelmer !

SorinMoldoveanu
メンバー

I' ve been redirected here for a request similar to this one.

Seems that, for some departments in our business, it's very important to be able to export the user activities and most important for us would be the Page Views sections (along with some personalised properties we implemented). Since it also tracks the login page this kind of option would be great for our Sales, Automation and Legal departments.

Looking forward to this one 🙂 In the meantime, I'll try @johnelmer idea.

westhan
参加者

I've been looking for a way to do this for quite some time. With data like this I could look for trends in the user jouney for won and lost opportunities. +1 for this idea. Hopefully it is already in the works with the v3 API.

kcanut
参加者

Yeah, having a history of the pageviews and/or sessions at a contact level with timestamp and url would be very important. This way we can understand the user journey regarding how often does the user come back to our website and what sort of content do they consume.

I am considering if Last Page Seen property of a contact can be used for this purpose. However, the documentation does not provide enough information. Does this property track every pageview or last pageview of every session? If it is the latter, what is the definition of session in Hubspot? 

Thank you.