HubSpot Ideas

ElectroScan

View full form submission on contact record

When a contact fills out a form, sales people cannot view the full form submission on the contact record, they have to navigate to the form section then try to find the form submission to see it - we don't have the information in advance to email the form to the correct person at the time - so being able to see it on the contact record would be very helpful! 

10 Replies
HMears

I agree with this request. It is considerably inconvenient to have to go searching for the forms section for submission. An easy way to attach a link to or attach a submission to a contacts page would be helpful. 

Iffah
HubSpot Employee

This would be helpful for ticket records (that contain form submissions using contact properties too.)

KiG

Yes, it it very important that the ticket record also contains all form properties, having only the ticket attributes makes the ticketing system with fornms not usable so we instead end up having to use conversion inbox.

SpartanDEKA

Agreed, adding all form submission details to contact is a reasonable & necessary upgrade.

S-JSmith

Yes, I cannot believe this is not possible. I was hoping to replace Jotform with Hubspt, but there are simply too many barriers like this.

LSørensen
Participant

We are just starting out with Forms and I thought I was going crazy not being able to find the submitted form on the contact or the company or even the ticket! Can't believe this isn't available yet...? The information from the form is key for us to work with the customer.

FHintze

true, we have the same problem, it should just feed into the contact view.

AWarreyn

Indeed, would be usefull to have a list with links to form submissions in the contact card

Gentiku2

this is crucial for us too.

Gentiku2

On the meanwhile, I added a workaround. I have created a card (list of properties) on the Contact View that reflects all the properties which are updated by the form.