HubSpot Ideas

Mary_Pouliot

View form submission on ticket timeline

Writing this on behalf of customer Joe Podlovits of The Wheel Group.

Joe's team has a Sales form connected to a Conversations Inbox. This form automatically creates a ticket that Sales members then monitor and assist with. When viewing the ticket description, the "About" section does not provide enough space to view the entire description. "View Details" allows the user to expand the description of the ticket, but it would be preferable to have this important information visible in the middle of the record, where there is the most space available.

The Sales Reps like viewing form submissions on Contact Records. The request here would be to make this possible from a Ticket Record as well. Thank you!

8 Replies
abiblu
Contributor

We have the same issue. Our customer service team have been closing tickets created from the contact us form because they open them, see no emails or notes, and think it's just a blank ticket.

anilson

Hello!

We have had another use case that would make this solution ideal. Our Customer Service Team functions mostly within the ticket pipelines and when we have forms create a ticket the team has to go to the contact record to review the form submission which is just an added step that can create room for error. It would be ideal to have the form submission also appear on the corresponding ticket to take action in one place. 

inigolekunberri
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1

WBragunier

Is this possible yet? If you can automatically create a ticket from a form, it does not make sense why you cannot view all the details from that form on the ticket.  

SPerschon2

We also have a form on our website for customers to fill out for an RMA. We receive the response in the Converation, however, we handle our support in the Tickets view. The Ticket view of the form submission doesn't provide any detail on what was entered in the form. 

abiblu
Contributor

I contacted HubSpot support for an update on this idea since no one from HubSpot has responded lately in the thread.

It looks like this thread will need more upvotes and traction before they budge. They said:

Ideas 2 (this one) and 4 have also been raised to the respective Product Teams in-charge, however it does look like a longer time would be needed for a status update/respond as there are several considerations in the radar.

On this note, I thought to also share with you this HubSpot Roadmap decks on www.hubspot.com/new. This roadmap provides broad updates on the coming features and the long-term vision of each Hub and the tools within.

Last but not least, I would like to definitely assure you that these ideas are all on the Product Team's radar and I had also further highlighted them to the team as well, but I do appreciate your patience as the Product team continuously reviews all of the submitted ideas to see how they would work together.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Raising this again.

This is huge for our customer especially since we allow forms to create tickets automatically. It does not make sense if we can't view the details of the form that actually created the ticket. Hence, would love to see this happen soon.

Thank you!

pheebs
Participant

Would really appreciate this feature as I'm planning on having a few different forms on my website (contact us, application etc) and it doesn't make sense to have to open the conversation in a new tab to view the details.