HubSpot Ideas

annegaslin

View contacts who met goal criteria right within a workflow

It would be nice if we could see a list/round-up of contacts who met a workflow goal and are included in the "GOAL CONVERSION RATE" in the workflow performance tab.

You can view/edit the goal right from there, but it would be really nice to be able to click the # of contacts and have a list of them appear for analysis purposes.

34 Replies
gpope
Participant

How in the everlovingworld is this not already possible? Conversions are the purpose of workflows! The number of contacts who converted is right there in the workflow performance tab. Let us drill into the number of contacts to see them. Make it happen HubSpot. Seriously.

contacts.PNG

kfdesign
Participant

Also would be great if we could not only see all contacts who've met a workflow goal, but which goal they've met. We often have at least two goals per workflow and it would be great to both see all contacts and filter them right there. Important to really measure the performance of a workflow.

cmaestephens

I can't believe this feature doesn't already exist! Just started using workflows for lead nurturing, and now we can't see which contacts converted thanks to this workflow?

mmaheshwari
Participant

How is this not a thing yet! 

Looks like it is possible to get the contacts using lists, but that is just so cumbersome and unscalebale 

mecalagill
Contributor

This is extremely important for reporting numbers. 

It would also be helpful to include in the WF or in the lists a field that you can filter them by date. Ex: Contacts to Met the Goal of said WF between Jan 1, 2018 - Dec 31, 2018.

We need these numbers to make sure what we are doing is working correctly and for an accurate summary for the year. 

JA14

If you already have the contacts in a list. you can see who completed the goals. Under the list (where you see all contacts), top right, select "actions" and select "create report". There, you can add the filters on the goal you created and click on those who met it. 

mecalagill
Contributor

JA124 - you are totally right. Unfortunately, at this time you cannot do it by a specific time. I was trying to figure out who all completed the goal in 2018 and after multiple calls with HS, they said at this time I would have to do this manually, which nobody has time for in our business. 

Would love to add a feature based on specific time - you can find them under the met goal chart but it doesn't tell you who those people are. 

kfdesign
Participant

It's a real drawback that these contacts can't be viewed as part of the performance analysis. We found a workaround by creating a list with "met workflow goal" criteria, but it's not efficient to create a new list for every workflow when it seems like this data is there and just can't be drilled into. Also the list won't tell us which goal a contact met if we had more than one for the workflow.

svazquez

I can't believe this feature doesn't exist! It's essential for virtually any email marketer! 
I need to report on these contacts for my company and the process is SO manual. Nobody has time for that.

Vortex

It would be great to click on "# contacts" that meet the goal to see which are those contacts and then save in a list. screenshot

Eggie
Participant

Really need this feature to do the reporting and further follow-up!

Please kindly consider to implement it.

GRMarketing

Yes also it would be helpful to have multiple goals set for workflows and see who has reached each of those goals.

smoore
Contributor | Elite Partner

Please HubSpot, let's make this feature a reality. The number of contacts is listed, can you supply a list from it?

Khircia

It would make my life MUCH easier. Seems like an easy win for the product team. Would appreciate some update on this!

ericacowan
Contributor

Agree! 

markjnorman

Would have thought that this feature was a no-brainer! Needs to be there and surely isn't difficult to implement.

juno

agree

PennyLSW

I can't believe 2 years later and this is still not possible.  Makes workflows a little redundant if you can't see who actually responded to them?!  Hubspot - this seems like a pretty simple fix?!

jtremblay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jesse Tremblay, Product Manager of our Automation products here at HubSpot. We are currently looking at better ways to provide the right performance data & insights to workflows.

We would love to know how you would use this data and this list of contacts. So, any details on specific use-cases you all have would be really helpful here!

Thanks,

Jesse

harroldhino
Participant

@jtremblay better late than never i guess....

Even at the very minimum of providig a view into specically who completed the goal(s). Maybe take it a step futher to indicate (like the other performance metrics) where the completion took place.

However, what would really be amazing is a way to slice and dice the data by various other properties: title, function, etc.