HubSpot Ideas

Tnichs

View Products Purchased from Contact Record

With the new eCommerce bridge, we can see the items purchased on a deal record, however, we can't from the contact record so therefore, in order to get the purchase history for a client, we have to click into every deal. I have a client who is a wholesaler and their customers order about 20 items per order and place orders on a weekly basis. So you can probably see how this soon becomes a lengthy task. Some of their customers will call the help centre and place orders over the phone as well as online, so it would be really useful for a sales rep to be able to see at a glance types of products the customer regularly purchases. So for example, the wholeseller is in the food industry - Their clients may buy Pizza Dough, Pasta, Cheese, Oil etc, if they phone and place an order, the rep would want to say, 'thanks for your Pizza dough order, you usually also order Cheese and Oil' and use this as an upsell opportunity without having to go into every deal. - So they'd want to see not every order, but the items purchased (No need for duplication)
18件のコメント
Stanczak
投稿者

We are struggling with a similar challenge, although coming from a different place. We have lots of historical sales data for our B2B sales, but no quick summary on the company record stating total products owned.

We'd like for our support reps and sales reps to see at a glance what each customer owns and by extension what kind of support & services they're entitled to. The purchase might come from any contact in the company or even a brand new contact that was not involved in the sales cycle (e.g. a purchasing agent that only appears after the deal closes). So, for us it's important that all deals & products can roll up to a single overview on the company level.

Ideally this summary could be based on custom properties as well as deals/products (Products didn't exist a year ago so we have our sales info in custom properties. I think moving our historical sales into Deals and then Products would be a major headache, unless there's some fully-fleshed out import functionality for products.)

livfast87
メンバー

Very similar to the comment above, I'd like to see the ability for PRODUCTS purchased to be quickly visible at the COMPANY level when another employee looks up the COMPANY. By having to go into one or multiple deals, we are making this more CLICK HEAVY then is needed. 

In summary, having the ability for a QUICK view of all products that a company has is a feature that would be very valuable.

swarlop
参加者

We are looking for the same thing, we offer software and services. It would be nice to see the products listed on the company page just like we see tickets listed. This way our account manager can easiy see both the outstanding tickets and software/services they have before checking in with them. If the products could transfer over to the company record when you close a deal that would be great, or have the ability to create a workflow that will transfer the product for you. The less manual entering the better!

scrum_master
メンバー

Yes!! We need this too.

bendonahower
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

As @Stanczak  noted, it would be great for products to be visible on company records.

IlanaBinenbaum
メンバー

It's a very needed feature. We had it in sfdb and miss it quite a bit. The current process is very cumbersome. 

BusinessTrack
メンバー

Not sure how under a company you are unable to see what products they signed up for! Insnaity and every other CRM (like Pipedrive) have this. It is siomple logic and a huge miss not displaying this!!

BryceHarenburg
メンバー

This is such a great idea! We would love to see this, especially to see best selling items on the customer level.

kfranklin8
メンバー

2021 and this is still needed.

I have same issue for several of my companies, repeat buyers of a product or wholesalers

mlvanhorn
参加者

This is essential for the most accurate reporting and accounting. Having to go into each deal to find products owned and other details really slows down the process.

DFuller3
メンバー

I cant believe in the professional apckage this is not available. 

CBryant4
参加者

I would like the Products view to be visible from the same section of HubSpot where the other CRM views are (see screenshot below).  Currently you have to go into the Settings section to view Products, but I'm not sure that we want non-admin users to go there.  Our users (account executives) need to be able to market products to the companies and contacts they manage while they are talking on the phone with them.  So it would be nice if the Products view could be displayed here too (e.g., under the Contacts or Marketing or Sales or Service dropdown), so that they wouldn't have to go into the Settings section of the app to do so.

Screenshot 2022-06-01 173841.png

I realize, of course, that I could get around this by creating a custom object to store products - but it would be nice to not have to reinvent the wheel.

KMcIntosh
メンバー

I'm baffled this isn't available, it seems like such basic functionality. Please add!! 

JKazarian
投稿者

Please!!!

Tbone07734
メンバー

We need to be able to create contact lists for customers based on them having purchased only one of our products, so we can create automations that will encourage them to purchase again.

To do this we need to know how many of a product a customer has bought in the past. It seems like this is the same challenge as everyone above. Please implement this into HubSpot!! It seems like a major blindspot for a rather basic/obvious need.

JuliaTarini
参加者 | Elite Partner

Agreed! This is so crucial to HubSpot users and is so not efficient as it stands.

MikeHendy
参加者

Any movement on viewing the customer's order history? What a pain to have to find each deal and open them then review the line items. 

Would like to easily see the products they have purchased on the customer contact record.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
WinnieHien
HubSpot製品開発チーム

2/5/24 Edit: This feature is in Public Beta

11/29/23 Edit: This feature is in Private Beta. You can enroll by following this link and clicking "Request Beta". 

Hi. Our team is introducing a new card to view products (line items) purchased at the Contact or Company level. No need to jump to the associated deal then look up the line items deal by deal anymore to see the full view. 

You’re able to use this card with Deals, Orders, or Invoices on the middle panel. It looks at the last 100 Deals, Orders or Invoices and gives you an aggregated view. If you’re interested in this private beta, send me a DM with your email.