HubSpot Ideas

rtruncale

View Contacts or Deals in WaitSteps

When I used Eloqua in previous jobs, we were able to easily view the contacts sitting in each workflow/campaign wait step. In HubSpot, it is nearly impossible to review where the contacts sit. Sometimes my contacts go through 5-10 workflow steps before sitting in a wait step. Then if I want to know where they are and if they are in the right spot you have to look at the history and not the actual workflow. This process is time consuming and hard to track. 

So if HubSpot can build a way to allow for us to view the contacts in each delay by hovering over this, or by clicking into the delay, this would benefit so many. 

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
May 20, 2020 06:44 AM

This feature is now live to all customers!

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/choose-your-workflow-actions#delay-for-a-set-amount-of-time

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have questions or feedback about the feature Emoticono feliz

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
April 27, 2020 05:34 AM

Thanks everyone! We'll be releasing this feature into beta soon. For anyone who would like earliest available access, please send me a private message with your Hub ID.

I've got you on the list already, @rtruncale Emoticono feliz

8 Comentarios
BobBalm1
Colaborador

Surprised there's not more upvotes on this. Viewing contacts in a step is essential for workflow troubleshooting. Looking at the workflow history to figure out who's who is an overly complex exercise and doesn't show at all clearly to what step each progress update relates. 

I'd expect to be able to click on the number of contacts in a wait step, then see the contacts' email addresses. 

rtruncale
Colaborador líder

Agreed here. I thought this would have had more activity and upvotes. 

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
MeganLegge
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Thanks everyone! We'll be releasing this feature into beta soon. For anyone who would like earliest available access, please send me a private message with your Hub ID.

I've got you on the list already, @rtruncale Emoticono feliz

rtruncale
Colaborador líder

Awesome! Thank you - looking forward to this! 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
MeganLegge
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

This feature is now live to all customers!

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/choose-your-workflow-actions#delay-for-a-set-amount-of-time

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have questions or feedback about the feature Emoticono feliz

rtruncale
Colaborador líder

Thanks Megan. I love the countdown for deals and contacts in wait steps. This really helps us keep a good eye on what or who is moving through our processes. Appreciate the efforts here! 

Richy

AlMaghrib
Miembro

Why was this feature taken away? it was really useful to see the number of contacts in a delay step and then be able to figure out where to place them or change the flow if required , especially at first glance I can go in and view the total number in each segment of a workflow and now we have to manually go in and check the workflow and because there are no dates so im gonna have to add a note to each step manually for every workflow that i have. This feature of being able to view the number in a delay step was really valuable for our workflow campaigns. please can we have this feature reinstated. @MeganLegge 

rtruncale
Colaborador líder

@AlMaghrib You can still view contacts and deals in workflow delays. If you just enrolled a bulk amount of contacts, you will want to give it up to 5 minutes to show in the delay steps. There's a lag between enrollment and what shows up in delay steps.