HubSpot Ideas

jmoss

Using workflows to autocreate quotes

I would like to be able to use a form submission to auto-generate a quote. It's currently possible to use a workflow to create a deal, but I'd like to be able to go a step further and have the workflow create a deal and quote simultaneously.

117 Replies
DerekM
Participant

This would be HUGE for us as we could also leverage the Stripe integration.

• We have an original deal which sets product, price, and ESTIMATED volumes for our new client for the 12 month period.
  • We bill weekly based on ACTUAL volumes
  • If we could leverage a simple upload and workflow to automatically create and send weekly Quotes (invoices), we automate a huge portion of our billing and can leverage Stripe for our payments.

Anything we can do to assist let us know.

MChandler1

Commenting to follow this

PatADI

yes - it would be awesome to have an invoice created with each sent in form. As a user of Hubspot Sales this should definitely be a feature that's included. 
Then the connection to Stripe would make a lot more sense as well or any other App you could provide the connection. 
As an alternative, why can't an App like Sufio Invoices be connetcted to our applications forms? 
As a sales tool, these things should be mandatorily included in the package - otherwise, where's the Sale in it?

KMurray
Participant

Need this ASAP.  We want to have a form fill and then use automation to generate the quote to send to the contact listed in the form property via email for them to complete the transaction.  

Can't believe this does not already exist in HubSpot.

uribarjoseph
Participant

@ethankopit 

It would also be nice to have a version of the quote online instead of sending it via email. Almost like an e-commerce version of the B2B process -> you go to a pricing page, pick your package- > fill out a form with your information -> get to an "invoice page" where you confirm and add your payment info (through the stripe integration) and click "pay" (or subscribe) -> get a thank you page/confirmation page with the option to download your invoice/receipt. 

BUT, just to automate the creation and sending of the quote would be a huge first step, so let's start with that 🙂 

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

If a quote was generated after a form submission and sent for review to the owner (contact/deal) then that would allow a review process and allow flexibility in sending out the quote but would remove the manual work of creating the quote from a simple form submission. 

I would want to send this out after a review step - or at least allow for this depending on rules. Example of this would be quotes below $1500 can go out immediately but any quotes above that amount need to be checked before being sent out. Or quotes with one product can go out immediately but multiple products need to be reviewed.

cartercarter
Member | Diamond Partner

I would like to be able to auto-create quotes as part of a workflow for renewals. My client has a subscription business and we want to generate a quote at the end of the subscription for the next term of the subscription. the cost would be based on the previous year's subscription.

thx.

KMurray
Participant

@ethankopit - any updates on this.  I have seen several other posts that indicate recent changes to the product are now also impacting deals and several items that were in queue are now back into review.  Some clarity as to the direction of things would be great.  Kind regards.

iamathlete
Contributor | Platinum Partner

we definitely need this for our clients too!  

we want to auto-create a quote from a form, and put the quote through our normal approval workflow

AudenDigital
Member | Platinum Partner

Hey there - here's a use case for auto quote creation:

Real estate company has Custom Object properties that have a price associated with them.  When a property attached to a deal, a quote should be able to be created (doesn't have to be sent) based on the fields of the property to automate the process of the sales agent having to copy information from the custom object to the fields in the quote tool

LaineenPasi

We would be anxious to get this also! It should be actually quite logical also at least in our case. We can test when you have this. 🙂

onedayadvice

This is a huge bottleneck in my process. Automatic quote creation through Hubspot forms or through an e-signature integration would be extremely helpful.

GnHAutomation
Participant | Diamond Partner

I confirm - would love it and our clients too. Ethankopit, any update?

TWLaw
Member | Elite Partner

Following! This would help tremendously!

RamiMuleys

That will help us too

TWLaw
Member | Elite Partner

Following! This would be a major timesaver! Also. HubSpot partner with clients who have requested this feature. 

nickfreiling

Any updates here? This feature would add a LOT of value to our workflow.

MSchirmacher

very good idea. we will need this

KevinJohnson
Participant

We would love to have this.

MariaMV

That would be a great feature that helps us a lot!