HubSpot Ideas

StaceyM

User specific time zones

I work in a team spread across 4 different time zones. It would be helpful if each of us could have our local time zone associated with our HS profile and that would carry through when I'm scheduling activities or assigning tasks.

168 Comentarios
ColliOBrien
Miembro

Shame to see this is still not possible four years after the original post. It would really improve the user experience.  

CarelSchrier
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Any idea on when this is being implemented?

GCoombe
Miembro

Hi Team, I'd like to have pipeline calculate month end / quarter end totals by date not time zone. I.e. if somebody has clicked on June 30th 2021 for a deal close date anywhwre in the world then the pipeline should fall into June & Q2 2021 pipeline. It's not working like that now which can often create inaccuracies with deal forecasting. 

This really should be the same for anyone managing global teams. Pls can you fix this. 

Thanks, 

Grant 

ChrisGe
Miembro

We work with different teams in different timezones, surely it must be possible to link the timezone to the user or team after 4 years after the feature request with ore than 20 likes.  

GCoombe
Miembro

Hubspot team, this should be a simple fix. Pls can you prioritise this development. Tks Grant 

AmandaPofahl
Participante

Super needed feature

Lilliput00
Participante

Echo these comments. Major pain point for us who are also working across 4 different timezones. Is this in Planning? Could I be added to the beta list if that's the case? Thanks

reganmcgregor
Participante

This is essential for us as we have staff in Australia and multiple US time zones. Plus we will soon have staff in the UK.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting here for a customer.

Looking at the workflow settings specifically, would be great if we can choose what timezone we would like it to run in.

Thank you!

JBeatty
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

This would be greatly appreciated by some of our users. Are there any updates on this?

AndréU
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

We have a client who has offices in the US and in Europe. They can't understand, why HubSpot is not able to provide timezone adjustments per user. Honestly, if HubSpot wants to attract bigger companies, this should be a basic feature, especially in the so-called Enterprise edition...

Paula
Participante | Partner

It's my FOUR YEAR THREAD FOLLOW anniversary! 

So much has changed since 2017. But not this...

SMcElroy
Miembro

Very much so needed, we are implementing custom date properties and the team updating them is international.  As of now all the dates are a day off and we need this for custom funnel reporting extracts.

MHitz9
Miembro

A solution for this would be very helpful for WALO in Switzerland and US as well. Time Zone linked to location would be a great solution. Thanks

dlaguna-AbH
Colaborador

Strongly needed for international accounts !! 

Any news about this?

IOro-Campos
Miembro

This would be an extremely beneficial tool!  Currently, our UK team members have to constantly amend their tasks and schedulings to PT time zone which can get confusing and time consuming

lday
Miembro

I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed, yet, after 4 Years!!!

keelysaye
Participante

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.01.30 AM.png

lday
Miembro

That looks like a work-around, I'm still confused as to why after 4 years, individual users can't set their own timezones. That said, thank you 🙂

BCastilano
Miembro

This would be an enormous hetp, to make sure our internl communications (sent through HubSpot) are sent at a time based on the recipient's time zone.