HubSpot Ideas

StaceyM

User specific time zones

I work in a team spread across 4 different time zones. It would be helpful if each of us could have our local time zone associated with our HS profile and that would carry through when I'm scheduling activities or assigning tasks.

168件のコメント
SalesVictor
メンバー

I join your pain on this subject, having teams accross all continents it makes it painful to make it work easily.

Even more with the chatflow being only on our french website, when the timezone is changed the chat follows the new time zone.

It would be great indeed to have an individual user time zone rather than portal time zone! Crazy that it does not exist already.

ManuelC
投稿者

Same here. We have locations in Europe, the US and Australia. Makes scheduling posts much more difficult.

gfechter
メンバー

Yes, please! This would be very helpful. 

apsimpson
メンバー

We are in need of this!

We are spread across Australia and the USA, and need USA time zone for Marketing communications, and Aus time zone for reporting

clairebrown
メンバー

We also have teams in multiple locations across the globe. We post in one time zone but need to report in another. This is quite a blocker for us.

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
glencornell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

gunryd
参加者

Managing activities over global - time zones - this is badly needed! US - Europe - MEA - APAC

bradleyward
参加者

Critical for any Global company.  If Hubspot wants to compete on larger companies, this is an immediate need.

ahmadhassan
メンバー

Please implement this urgently. Report generation are super dependable on this.

AndyNeo
メンバー

Unless HubSpot's target audience is a company where all their employees work in the same time zone, then this feature is a no brainer! Please add this feature, Hubspot team! 🙂

osmith
参加者

I also agree this is needed. We have teams in the US, UK and Australia and setting up marketing emails and sales sequence send times is a bit confusing and we always have to go by whatever the UK time is -- easy to make a mistake if you're not careful.

bap
参加者

We are waiting for it!!! ❤️

akdat
メンバー

This would be very helpful for global teams.

jmaxyz
メンバー

I like this because I'm in the US East timezone but rest of the company (and HubSpot) is in US Central. When I forward an email to HubSpot for logging, it misinterprets the forwarded email's timestamp and creates the email for an hour later than it should. If HS knew that I was sending them content from US East timezone, it could be correctly calibrated.

erich19
メンバー

Is there an update for the timezones to be changed at an account level? My home office is in Seattle, but I work three time zones away. When I set up meetings in HubSpot and include my clients, the time zone only creates confusion. Please let me know when I can stop having to remember to add three hours to my meeting invites.

marty1111
メンバー

Any update @glencornell?

richardwalsh
参加者 | Platinum Partner

This is a huge missing, especially on Enterprise level accounts with multiple marketing teams across the country. 

aymericm
メンバー

Can we get an update on the expected release date of this feature?

At this time HubSpot is displaying multiple timezones on different contents... sometime using the account timezone, sometimes using the my browser timezone which is a different timezone. Can't it just at least pick one? Or allow us to chose one accross the entire platform? 

Very... very confusing.

josephine
参加者 | Solutions Partner

How is HubSpot not offering user or team-based timezones yet? With teams working in 4 different timezones, this is urgently needed. 

Soenke
メンバー

Same applies to our company. We have users on 3 continents and several timezones. Without individual user timezones it becomes rather challenging to assign tasks and manage deadlines if one has to constantly have a timezone converter at the side. Seems very 'last-century'?!?!

I hope the product team is considering this and it is not too far away. It can't come soon enough and makes us regret the move away from Salesforce already.....