HubSpot Ideas

StaceyM

User specific time zones

I work in a team spread across 4 different time zones. It would be helpful if each of us could have our local time zone associated with our HS profile and that would carry through when I'm scheduling activities or assigning tasks.

168 Comentarios
ihuang
Miembro

Strongly needed!

Paula
Participante | Partner

Absolutely agree; it seems ludicrous this isn't already a feature.

abuko
Miembro

Time zones in general 🙂

I have a deal that shows as closed on September 1st for my teams in Europe, and August 31st for my teams in the UK and US. Super weird.

COReilly
Colaborador

This is sorely needed.

anandk
Participante

This option must have (Multiple timezone); will be very helpful. 

KateS1
Miembro

Badly needed

Allen_Traub
Miembro

This is urgent.  Scheduling, reporting is troublesome with one time zone.  We are in the UK, USA, and Aus.  You should be able to set Time Zones for a Team.

CoachChase
Miembro

I agree this needs to be an update, we have users who work in more than one time zone and we want to be able for them to view their activity in their own time zone. We would love to have the option to have more than one account-wide time zone."

In the mean time if I set a meeting on their calendar and the activity doesnt sync I am editing the time manually under the activity for now, but I cant wait for this to sync full circle. 

jasonblock
Participante

This would be VERY helpful to aiding adoption... odd that users cannot operated in their local time. 

kvaughn
Miembro

Yes, this is desperately needed!

djpeara
Miembro

This is a huge pain point for me. I am in the US and our corporate office is in Europe, so all follow-up emails in sequences are automatically sent out on a European time zone unless I manually change it in every single email. such a big time waster!

gil1001
Colaborador líder

Yes, we have a deal that shows an expected closing date of Dec 31st on one time zone, and Jan 1st on a different one.

This has a direct effect on our management reporting and forecasting. I don't even know why a future date will have a specific hour (which then translates by timezone) and not just a date

kgillet
Miembro

I agree this is a badly needed tool.  Right now my team members outside of the US have to constantly set their tasks based EST which is not conducive to their daily activity.

Slawo
Miembro

I can see this quite essential 'feature' - while working with multinational organisations - was voted back in 2017 (!)

Dear Hubspot we have March 2019 ....

There are several other threads reg. 'time zones' here. May I ask what is the timeline for adding this crucial feature ???

It is really suuper weird to manage teams in EU and US with ..... one hubspot account. 

Task/meeetings/reporting .  Do I really need to add more  troublesome use cases ??? 

jeroendp
Miembro

Would be great if we could assign a specific timezone to a user. We are also running teams in Europe & US.

pnwpaddler
Miembro

The notifications from Hubspot Sales Meetings product are useless without User timezone settings. Couldn't believe I was seeing notifications for me, based on Account Timezone setting, when my Meetings preferences are set to my home timezone. A bit embarassing for the product to have such a bad bug.

arzasa
Participante

This is a necessary feature for most sales orgs that have US and Global Sales teams.  Is this functionality going to be included in any of the product updates for 2020?

jamiegiblett
Participante

Hi team,

I'm adding my support to this idea.

We are across two very different timezones (Australia & USA) and will benefit from this feature.

Thanks,

Jamie

MattF
Colaborador líder

Anything from HubSpot on this? 

chriscorsair
Participante

Our teams are trying to build dashboards for daily progress is unworkable for our US team when the 'day' ends at 11am