HubSpot Ideas

tudor

User-level Sequence Edit

After I decide to enroll someone in a sequence, I have no more access to that specific sequence. Would be great to have a button like "edit sequence" next to "unenroll" in contact view. Imagine I spend a lot of time to customize a sequence and send it off. Now, I sent it to the wrong email address. As I cannot access the customized sequence, I need to do everything from scratch again. Also, maybe I want to add steps or change timings for a sequence. The only way right now is to unenroll and re-enroll the person, having to customize everything again. I hope you will make this happen sometime soon 😄

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
February 04, 2020 01:04 PM

Hi all,

After you enroll a contact into a Sequence, there is an "Edit sequence" button when you hover over the sequence activity on the contact record. This will bring up the Sequence editor window where you should see all of the edits you made to the Sequence. You can also change the date and time that the emails are scheduled to send.

Best,

Caitlin

Re: User-level Sequence Edit - changed to: In Planning
December 17, 2017 10:22 AM

ステータスに更新: New
July 31, 2017 12:16 PM

@tudor - where would you expect to find your scheduled sequences in HubSpot? Would this be in the Sequences tool itself or somewhere else?

4件のコメント
ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@tudor - where would you expect to find your scheduled sequences in HubSpot? Would this be in the Sequences tool itself or somewhere else?

jomgom
メンバー

@sjudson I would also LOVE LOVE this ability. I deal with a lot of contacts per day and I'm not always paying attention to the times the emails/tasks would send in my sequence. There are many times that I need to edit them. The only way is to un-enroll and enroll that contact again. 

ステータスに更新: In Planning
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

ステータスに更新: Delivered
clovria
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi all,

After you enroll a contact into a Sequence, there is an "Edit sequence" button when you hover over the sequence activity on the contact record. This will bring up the Sequence editor window where you should see all of the edits you made to the Sequence. You can also change the date and time that the emails are scheduled to send.

Best,

Caitlin