User-level Sequence Edit

After I decide to enroll someone in a sequence, I have no more access to that specific sequence. Would be great to have a button like "edit sequence" next to "unenroll" in contact view. Imagine I spend a lot of time to customize a sequence and send it off. Now, I sent it to the wrong email address. As I cannot access the customized sequence, I need to do everything from scratch again. Also, maybe I want to add steps or change timings for a sequence. The only way right now is to unenroll and re-enroll the person, having to customize everything again. I hope you will make this happen sometime soon Smiley Very Happy

HubSpot updates
User-level Sequence EditHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
12-17-2017

User-level Sequence EditHubSpot Product Team
changed to: New
07-31-2017

@tudor - where would you expect to find your scheduled sequences in HubSpot? Would this be in the Sequences tool itself or somewhere else?

3 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Idea Submitted

@tudor - where would you expect to find your scheduled sequences in HubSpot? Would this be in the Sequences tool itself or somewhere else?

jomgom
New Contributor

@sjudson I would also LOVE LOVE this ability. I deal with a lot of contacts per day and I'm not always paying attention to the times the emails/tasks would send in my sequence. There are many times that I need to edit them. The only way is to un-enroll and enroll that contact again. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning