HubSpot Ideas

diensty

User-Notification Management By Super Admin

The Super Admin should be able to define the notification settings of all the hubspot users. 

I had several users that complained about too many notification emails from hubspot. For me as a super admin it would be the best, if I could define the notification settings of each user, since I know what type of notifications they need. 

7件のコメント
tg52
参加者

This is really worth implementing!

I have users who have nothing to do with the nitty gritty management of data in HS getting email notifications about duplicates... and not at all ideal for me to have to get every single user to each go in and manually opt themselves out from the incredible long list of notification options.

One idea would be to link this to the roles feature 🙂

Thanks!

MirandaBalcar
メンバー

100% agreed. Now that we've implemented Service Hub, it's become a monster to handle notifications for all users. Very disappointed this wasn't a feature defined earlier. 

kaseylm1227
メンバー

Definitely worth implementing, our sales users don't need to receive these notifications, but to try and get all of them to update their settings is like pulling teeth!

WinnieHien
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Great suggestion! That idea is also being tracked here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Globally-Manage-Users-Notification-Preferences/idi-p/...

It has 115 upvotes as of today, and was moved into a status of "Being Reviewed" by the HubSpot product team last month. 

silveryf
HubSpot Employee

Thank you @WinnieHien for sharing - I'm excited to say the feature is currently in beta now!

Just want to leave a note here - if you'd like to opt into the beta feature, please don't hesitate to connect HubSpot Support, or your account manager! 

inigolekunberri
参加者 | Diamond Partner

This is a must! Looking forward to try the Beta @silveryf 

MTimmins
メンバー

YES!!! Need this now!