HubSpot Ideas

Jeffrey_U

User Change Log

It would be very nice to have a User-Log especially for Workflows, Lists and Emails to see which user changed what and when.

11 Commentaires
Enchev
Participant

User-Log, Audit Log, call it whatever, it's definately a must.

samanthaaiken
Participant

YES. Someone on our team deleted some very relevent properties on SEVERAL forms! Smiley fou

HeatherAeder
Membre

This is really needed... especially for lists involved in integration syncs.

Achan
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Definitely upvoting this.

There are many critical toggle switches in the settings area that have severe downstream effects. Yes, we could restrict access, but even if there are 2/3 super admins, I need to know which one toggled the switch on that auto-creates company records based on new leads, or who switched on the 'non-hubspot forms' feature etc.

cedaly
Contributeur

This is the dirty underbelly of CRM.  Users who have authorized access to an application and then they destroy property related to the business on their way out the door.  We had a HubSpot admin download the entire application as they separated from the business and then he "replaced" our application with a "version" that left virtually every single HubSpot field moved to custom fields impacting reporting and analytics.  Data on contacts was now in two different fields, feature functions were not turned on and quite a bit of data was lost including years of site tracking.  Hubspot needs a feature that notifies all users if a major download exists so that the self assigned Super Admin cannot walk off with your CRM.  This is not a "nice to have" feature but critical.

rhelfst
Participant

The fact that this feature is not in place is a major failing on the part of Hubspot. Trying to track down changes that affected workflows or  caused issues weeks after the fact is nearly impossible without this user changelog. 

RussPetersonJr
Membre

I agree with this thread. It is more than just a "nice to have" a log file of changes is critical for troubleshooting and for team education. If I can pinpoint where the issue is originating, malicious or not, I can work with the team so they understand the ramificaitons of changes they originally thought to be harmless!

Karolien
Participant

It would be good if 'as a employer', you can check/log/track how much time an employee has worked on the platform. We pay a freelancer to update contact records in Hubspot... But when she sends us an invoice, we have no idea if the hours she says she worked for us, are actually also 'done'.

Peanut
Membre

User change log by user is a must. 

JOpie
Contributeur de premier rang

Yes please! Without this, we can't figure out who made changes ...makes us admins look like we're not in control....

Sarah-Xyn
Membre

One hundred percent this NEEDS to be in here! Please, please, please @hubspot get this in the tool.