Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Use workflow to trigger a sequence

I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM.

I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' trigger sequence 'Y'

HubSpot updates
Use workflow to trigger a sequenceHubSpot Produkt-Team
09-26-2019

Hi Community!

Thanks everyone who has contributed to this thread with comments and upvotes. We've been internally investigating ways to turn this idea into a reality. There are a number of great use-cases for how this could increase your teams efficiency, as well as numeruos potentially unwanted scenarios that we plan to avoid. This has made implementing a seemlingly simple feature to be surprisingly complicated!

If anyone would like to help, it would be great to discuss some of your use-cases, reasons, and ideas for how you would use this feature. I'd also like to share some questions and a few scenarios to get further thoughts and reactions to how we might implement this.  I plan to start setting up some calls in the next several weeks.

If you're interested, please send me a direct message!

- Glen

120 Comentários
CraigVault
Mitwirkender

I seriously can't believe that this is not available for people who are paying money to use Hubspot...there are so many tools out there that do this, it makes it very compelling to take a closer look at using other tools instead since there is no movement on this for 2 years.

...heavy sigh....disappointed...

markflint
Mitwirkender

Agree with this. This is a vital addition that's needed. Having to kick this off manually is a big downside to what should be a big upside! For example, we would like to be able to enroll contacts who fill out particular forms in a sequence that fires even outside of office hours, so they can get an instant response rather than having to wait. As it is, we can't do that.

Please add this in soon!

dmdobsonjr
Mitwirkender

You know, I assumed this was something that already existed. I spent forever hunting how to do it. Seems like it should have already existed!

TWR_Alves
Berater

This is just another example of lack of features Hubspot isn't addressing. Insane.

jonplaca
Berater

Given that Hubspot started off as a Marketing platform, I find this highly surprising that this feature isn't currently available.

Added my +1 to see if this helps with the Product Roadmap. 

Any transparency from Hubspot staff would be appreciated. 

BryceHolbrook
Neues Mitglied

Given the complexity of workflows I was very surprised to learn that this was not already a feature on Hubspot, I hope they add this soon as it would be an amazing tool to use.

Auryn
Mitwirkender

Being able to enroll a contact in a sequence after they fill out a form seems like pretty core sales functionality.

egarciavaz
Berater

Is either this or adding the follow-up feature to regular forms!

Nadine_N
Sachkundiger

Emilio,

You can set up email auto responder at the landing page level or add them to a workflow.

Let me know if you need help doing that.

PriscillaB
Mitwirkender

Is this feature already available or at least on the roadmap, Hubspot team?