Use workflow to trigger a sequence

I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM.

I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' trigger sequence 'Y'

HubSpot updates
105 Replies
CraigVault
New Contributor

I seriously can't believe that this is not available for people who are paying money to use Hubspot...there are so many tools out there that do this, it makes it very compelling to take a closer look at using other tools instead since there is no movement on this for 2 years.

...heavy sigh....disappointed...

markflint
New Contributor

Agree with this. This is a vital addition that's needed. Having to kick this off manually is a big downside to what should be a big upside! For example, we would like to be able to enroll contacts who fill out particular forms in a sequence that fires even outside of office hours, so they can get an instant response rather than having to wait. As it is, we can't do that.

Please add this in soon!

dmdobsonjr
New Contributor

You know, I assumed this was something that already existed. I spent forever hunting how to do it. Seems like it should have already existed!

TWR_Alves
Occasional Contributor

This is just another example of lack of features Hubspot isn't addressing. Insane.

jonplaca
Occasional Contributor

Given that Hubspot started off as a Marketing platform, I find this highly surprising that this feature isn't currently available.

Added my +1 to see if this helps with the Product Roadmap. 

Any transparency from Hubspot staff would be appreciated. 

BryceHolbrook

Given the complexity of workflows I was very surprised to learn that this was not already a feature on Hubspot, I hope they add this soon as it would be an amazing tool to use.

Auryn
Visitor

Being able to enroll a contact in a sequence after they fill out a form seems like pretty core sales functionality.

egarciavaz
Occasional Contributor

Is either this or adding the follow-up feature to regular forms!

Nadine_N
Regular Contributor

Emilio,

You can set up email auto responder at the landing page level or add them to a workflow.

Let me know if you need help doing that.

PriscillaB
New Contributor

Is this feature already available or at least on the roadmap, Hubspot team?