Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Use workflow to trigger a sequence

I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM.

I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' trigger sequence 'Y'

102 Replies
blackhawk
Occasional Contributor

Every 5 minutes I find myself Googling some functionality for my brand new HubSpot account thinking, "No way this isn't a feature, I'm just new to this and can't find it..." LOL

So many basic functions missing from HubSpot. I'm already working on organizing my recently migrated data within HubSpot as I'm thinking I'm gonna be jumping ship sooner than later.

HubSpot customer since: 0.5 days ago

alowe
New Contributor

Woud be great to have this, as someone commented before this seems like one of the many things you would assume Hubspot to have and then find out otherwise...

Will_Iam
New Contributor

True... 

Either having the possibility in a workflow to stop when the prospect reply 

Or to trigger a sequence... 

1 year and still no news for this fundamental feature....  

PiteRock
Regular Contributor

We need this!

MattPutt
Occasional Contributor

We would also find this useful. In the interest of preventing spam, I can see it working as a feature in workflows, it's the perfect handoff between marketing and sales, when they reach certain trigger points, initiate a sequence to encourage the lead to contact/reply to the salesperson.

I'm also having trouble with this because I'd like to insert one of our sales guys meeting link into a marketing email but can't, so instead, I'm looking at creating a sequence, but it's pointless if I can't auto-enrol.

We need better cross marketing/sales functionality.

JustinTV
New Contributor

It is very disappointing this isn't a feature right now.

Please make this happen.  Happy to provide insight to the product team if they have questions about anything from need to UX.

Justin

jay11
New Contributor

I can't believe this isn't a thing yet. Please make it happen!

jasonmudd9
New Contributor

Yes, please!

swh
New Contributor

Agreed!  It's also frustrating that a workflow can't send any email other than a mass template.

If someone submits a contact form, I should be able to trigger a confirmation email without an unsubscribe link at the bottom...

RoxannePepin
Occasional Contributor

Any word on when this will be implemented? This would save my sales team a lot of time and effort.