HubSpot Ideas

hayesnelson

Use workflow to trigger a sequence

I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM.

I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' trigger sequence 'Y'

262 Comentarios
kainj
Miembro

yes please!! and option to automate un-enroll.

Lulubell
Miembro

My team also needs this! Any timeline or progress on this request? 

Kees
Miembro

We'll see if we can make a workaround via other tools. This is one of the most important features of a platform like Hubspot to realy add value. Having to do this manually costs too much.

bpprive
Miembro

I'm reading this thread and I don't believe what I see. When so many customers are asking for something in my business, the first thing to do is give them what they want. If one wants to spams, one is going to spam anyway via other tools. The philosophy behind may be virtuous, but people are doing it manually anyway, this is where philosophy has to meet pragmatism, because we need this too! And no improvement in nearly two years...

Sad to read as HS is king of inbound marketing, keeping the customers happy after they've been closed is not a bad thing to do either.

AstridvanDam
Colaborador

This would indeed be valuable for us! Use workflow to enroll contact in sequence + be able to refer to a workflow email in a sequence (to be able to do further follow up in this sequence)

HamzaS
Miembro

+1

ccorso
Miembro

We would also love this feature

DannyKing
Miembro

We need this too.

If Hubspot are concerned about Spam, just lmiit it to 150 enrollments per person like sequences already do. They could be batched if there are more than 150 to send out for the next day, or something like that.

Super frustrating to not have this automated - it creates mindless, time conusiming, unnecessary busywork for my SDRs who are enrolling people manually e.g. after a conference.

BC_BOT
Miembro

Hi HS team,

I was also surprised I couldn't do this - with the range of options in the workflow actions I was sure it would be possible.

A use case that I have - if we have a deal that has gone on hold for a long(ish) time, maybe too busy right now, we want to move them to another Pipeline (On Hold Pipeline), and depending on the stage of that Pipeline, then enrol them in a Sequence that will send emails and create tasks for the sales rep.

I know I can build another workflow and link to that - but we wan to to enroll into Sequences that we have already for other use. The Workflows will just duplicate work.

Thanks,

Raddixa
Miembro

Agreed it would be great to have workflows triggering sequences and sequences triggering workflkows

CraigVault
Participante

I seriously can't believe that this is not available for people who are paying money to use Hubspot...there are so many tools out there that do this, it makes it very compelling to take a closer look at using other tools instead since there is no movement on this for 2 years.

...heavy sigh....disappointed...

markflint
Miembro

Agree with this. This is a vital addition that's needed. Having to kick this off manually is a big downside to what should be a big upside! For example, we would like to be able to enroll contacts who fill out particular forms in a sequence that fires even outside of office hours, so they can get an instant response rather than having to wait. As it is, we can't do that.

Please add this in soon!

dmdobsonjr
Miembro

You know, I assumed this was something that already existed. I spent forever hunting how to do it. Seems like it should have already existed!

TWR_Alves
Participante

This is just another example of lack of features Hubspot isn't addressing. Insane.

jonplaca
Participante

Given that Hubspot started off as a Marketing platform, I find this highly surprising that this feature isn't currently available.

Added my +1 to see if this helps with the Product Roadmap. 

Any transparency from Hubspot staff would be appreciated. 

BryceHolbrook
Miembro

Given the complexity of workflows I was very surprised to learn that this was not already a feature on Hubspot, I hope they add this soon as it would be an amazing tool to use.

Auryn
Miembro

Being able to enroll a contact in a sequence after they fill out a form seems like pretty core sales functionality.

egarciavaz
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Is either this or adding the follow-up feature to regular forms!

Nadine_N
Colaborador

Emilio,

You can set up email auto responder at the landing page level or add them to a workflow.

Let me know if you need help doing that.

PriscillaB
Participante

Is this feature already available or at least on the roadmap, Hubspot team?