HubSpot Ideas

hayesnelson

Use workflow to trigger a sequence

I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM.

I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' trigger sequence 'Y'

262 Comentários
Kees
Membro

It is the reason we don't buy Hubspit services and are looking for another solution that can fulfill this need.

amartin
Membro

+1 here too

BTC
Membro

FFS this is literally why I signed up to hubspot. I'm trying to make it so that when someone downloads an itinerary from my website it triggers a sequence through workflow. The options on workflow > email suck as they're just for large email marketing campaigns. How the heck isn't this alread a feature to have a trigger for a sequence rather then having to do it all manually. 

Koogness
Participante

This is something that would be very valuable!

BleapTEC
Membro

+1 on the need for this feature!!!!

quamism
Membro

Please let us know when we can expect this.

brandREACH
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Yes, definetely something more than very usefull.

hoodz101
Membro

I can see a workflow is triggered by the ending of a sequence as well.

awdimmick
Membro

I commented on another idea requesting the same thing, so hopefully Hubspot will see that many people are interested in this. This is possibly one of the largest feature gaps for HubSpot's platform. Considering you can auto enroll a new contact to a marketing email workflow, not being able to auto enroll into a sales sequence makes zero sense to me. 

jpchatt
Membro

Thats it,

Would love to be able to enroll a user in a sequence from within a workflow.

This has been asked many times before over the years but I wasn't able to find an idea to upvote, that wasn't already marked as "Solved"

Even though it clearly was not solved

jpchatt
Membro

This is not solved,

It's disingenuous of Hubspot to mark this as solved

granthanson
Colaborador(a)

Its 2019. Is this still not a possibility? 

wwickey
Membro

+1 Also need this.

wwickey
Membro

I also need this.

(I would suggest HS go back and un-mark those similar threads marked as "solved.")

For those who are working around this issue, what are you doing instead? (Triggering marketing emails via workflows, batching sequences daily, other.) 

Thanks. 

CarrieStaller
Membro

Yes, we really want this too!!

gibsonada99
Membro

Our team needs this as well!

rwoodmass
Membro

+1 - need this!

Andyfordyce
Membro

I cant believe this doesn't seem to be available and it is pretty frustrating that it isn't.

granthanson
Colaborador(a)

Just talked to a Hubspot employee at a local Hubspot meetup. They acknowledged this has been talked about for some time, but there is a difference of opinion on if they want to solve this.  They feel it may violate ethical standards because sequences should be "personal". I explained to them that i wante to enroll someone that didn't sign up for my SaaS due to "timing" and put them into a "timing" sequence. They understood the use case and said, "we're talking about it". 

As a hack - I'm playing around with Mix Max which is awesome. I haven't tested it yet fully but looks like you can trigger a MixMax sequence with a Hubspot Webhook. 

jeff_from_zoe
Membro

Hi Dev team,

Are you all working on a way to trigger email sequences through workflows? 

Sequences are the most powerful tool our team uses in hubspot - the least input to produce the greatest output.  It would be helpful to live in a world where sequences can be triggered automatically from changes in contact properties. 

Is this on the product roadmap in the immediate future?

Thanks for your consideration!

Jeff