HubSpot Ideas

hayesnelson

Use workflow to trigger a sequence

I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM.

I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' trigger sequence 'Y'

262 Kommentare
austinpostler
Teilnehmer/-in

While we love being able to personalize sequence's, some of our sales campaigns are too large to justify personalizing each message that goes out.  Our sales reps live and breath the Sales Pro tools for automating & managing their communciation with prospects (sequences in particular) and do not work in the Marketing side of Hubspot, so for ease of use for our sales reps it would be great if we could automate sequence enrollment on some of our high volume campaigns.

JustinBarsketis
Mitglied

interested in this as well, odd this isnt a default feature. especially for forms, it would be so easy to do

kelliott
Mitglied

upvoted! hubspot product managers, can you please get on this? we have leads from a certain lead source that go into a standard yet unique sequence we've developed, but our SDRs have to manually enroll each lead into this sequence each and every time

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

I agree. My company could really use this feature.

Nicfern
Teilnehmer/-in

I also am looking for this functionality? (automate sequence enrolment from website form submission)
It would take a huge weight off our sales guys/SDR team. 

Does anyone else have any 'shortcuts' to achieve the same thing? 

Juuso
Mitglied

Automating enrollment in sequences would be really helpful. In my opinion, having the ability to use workflows to enroll contacts in sequences would be the optimal solution. Even having the ability to use list memberships to bulk enroll contacts in sequences would be really nice and save a lot of time. 

Androgom
Mitglied

This functionality could make the difference at my sales team. The manual follow up and finding deals that fit some special criteria can become very time-consuming. These automatical enrollments will help the team to spend more time Selling and not writing or copy-pasting templates in bulk. 

Thanks! 

philipB
Mitglied | Partner

Agreed. A client asked me today if this was possible. I said, "I'd be shocked if it's not, but let me check to be sure." Guess what? I'm shocked. I'm regularly surprised though by some of the really obvious functionality HubSpot leaves out, so maybe I should be used to it by now. 

Sos-PDG
Mitglied

One year later and I'm still waiting for this feature.

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 10.52.26 AM.png

Andrew3
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This feature would be so useful.  When the workflow moves a lead to a specific sequence campaign, it would be great if this sequence auto popped up for the exec to personalize and enroll.  AND/OR, optionally, or if the exec skips/delays an auto-triggered sequence, a list of auto-triggered sequences should be available for review and enrollment.

blackhawk
Teilnehmer/-in

Every 5 minutes I find myself Googling some functionality for my brand new HubSpot account thinking, "No way this isn't a feature, I'm just new to this and can't find it..." LOL

So many basic functions missing from HubSpot. I'm already working on organizing my recently migrated data within HubSpot as I'm thinking I'm gonna be jumping ship sooner than later.

HubSpot customer since: 0.5 days ago

alowe
Mitglied

Woud be great to have this, as someone commented before this seems like one of the many things you would assume Hubspot to have and then find out otherwise...

Will_Iam
Mitglied

True... 

Either having the possibility in a workflow to stop when the prospect reply 

Or to trigger a sequence... 

1 year and still no news for this fundamental feature....  

PiteRock
Teilnehmer/-in

We need this!

MattPutt
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We would also find this useful. In the interest of preventing spam, I can see it working as a feature in workflows, it's the perfect handoff between marketing and sales, when they reach certain trigger points, initiate a sequence to encourage the lead to contact/reply to the salesperson.

I'm also having trouble with this because I'd like to insert one of our sales guys meeting link into a marketing email but can't, so instead, I'm looking at creating a sequence, but it's pointless if I can't auto-enrol.

We need better cross marketing/sales functionality.

JustinTV
Mitglied

It is very disappointing this isn't a feature right now.

Please make this happen.  Happy to provide insight to the product team if they have questions about anything from need to UX.

Justin

jay11
Mitglied

I can't believe this isn't a thing yet. Please make it happen!

jasonmudd9
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Yes, please!

swh
Mitglied

Agreed!  It's also frustrating that a workflow can't send any email other than a mass template.

If someone submits a contact form, I should be able to trigger a confirmation email without an unsubscribe link at the bottom...

RoxannePepin
Teilnehmer/-in

Any word on when this will be implemented? This would save my sales team a lot of time and effort.