HubSpot Ideas

cduffy

Use snippet shortcuts in Outlook and Gmail

Right now you can only use shortcuts for Snippets when drafting emails within the HubSpot CRM (typing in # with the name of your shortcut to insert it directly into an email, rather than having to click on "Snippets" and find it in the popup).

It would be a total game changer if we could use these shortcuts in Outlook and Gmail!

20 Comentarios
StephanieB
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

I wish I could upvote this 100 times

shantiopp
Miembro

Agreed! In the Outlook browser version, you cannot even use snippets from the HubSpot sales icon options

MatthewBoyd

This really needs to be done! Even if not as simple as #, some kind of shortcut would be life-changing!

shantiopp
Miembro

This would actually be clutch. A substantial number of orgs use Outlook Desktop as their primary email software

CCasemore
Participante

I am on the latest Outlook for Windows (and Mac) desktop client as part of Office 365 and am using HubSpot Sales Pro's Snippets feature. There currently isn't the capability of using the Snippets' keyboard shortcut (eg. #email) to auto-insert Snippets based on a pre-defined text string; this is currently limited to email composing within HubSpot itself.

Please add the Outlook plugin capability of using Snippet keyboard shortcuts. Thank you.

jcj87
Colaborador

This will solve the problem that companies with more than 50 users face. As you can see attached, once everybody is using the tool, it gets a mess and is almost impossibleSnippets.JPG to find the right snippet.

mad_d
Miembro

Totally agree. It's a huge mess! 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
Flora
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Snippets is now available in the HubSpot Chrome Extension and O365 Add-On. Please let me know if there are any additional questions or feedback!

StephanieB

@Flora is there a tutorial or screenshot? I can't find it/don't seem to see it. Or do I need to do something to make it happen in my email?

MatthewBoyd

Think there may have been a mix up here. Snippets are indeed available, but being able to 'hotkey' them into emails would be golden

StephanieB

Yeah agreed @MatthewBoyd as you said snippets have been available for awhile. This idea/thread is becasue we want the "hotkey" insert option.

@Flora 

Pavlo
Miembro

@MatthewBoyd I agree with the point. The shortcut/hotkey input option is needed for emails.

Estado actualizado a: Idea Submitted
hroberts
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

LeoV33
Miembro

Hi HubSpot Idea team, is there any updates on this thread? Will there be "#tag" available in Outlook apps and will there be a "Category" for all the mess snippets dropdown options in Outlook app? 

NReich
Miembro

Any update on status? 

GEiselt
Colaborador

Please let us know if this is on the product development roadmap! This is a huge roadblock for wider adoption of this tool at my firm.

LMackey
Miembro

Yes, Any development in using snippets from outlook?

hannahflat
Colaborador

This would be gamechanging! Also the ability to select who certain snippets should be available to (would remove the issue of having 1000s of snippets to choose from)

ACohen9
Miembro

please add the ability to edit the snippet list on outlook. I only get old snippets there and don't have access to relevant ones. Thanks!

SBenedicte8
Miembro

Por favor que pueda hacerse desde Outlook 

gracias