HubSpot Ideas

JulB

Use "Deal BCC address" to track conversations for specific deals only

In addition to the HubSpot Generic BCC address (.....@bcc.hubspot.com), we would like to have Deal-Specific BCC addresses to be able to track conversations for specific deal-only.

We are struggling with finding right conversations in deals records..

This is a great feature Pipedrive is offering: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000015825-Smart-Email-BCC#C4

18 Replies
roberto_casini

Yes this is a must feature for leads which are Dealer / Distributor / resellers with multiple accounts 7 end _customers.

Roberto

willysh
Participant

I agree with the idea that there should be a way to easily attach emails or conversations that are about deals, without including the deal contacts in them. My ideas: - 

• Specific deal email address to add to the b'cc field (as requested in this idea)
  • A quick option to "Attach Conversation/Message to Deal" in the conversations window. Ideally under "Create Deal" option when pressing the more button from the contact side bar (right hand side)
Salvatore
Contributor

I've been trying to find solutions for this exact issue.  I need individual deal tags - or bcc addresses.  i have several clients that use the same vendors so associating vendors with deals won't work. 

MilanIPF
Participant

Yes, please!

Or to be able to add tags to an outgoing email to assign it to correct deal.

Thanks, M

mariusz_estore

Did anyone replied to this one or found a solution?

Thanks,

Mariusz

roberto_casini

unfortunately it is not .

And it is a shame since all major CRM such as Saleforce or Pipedrive has such feature. 

mariusz_estore

exactly - this seems to be a standard feature - such a gap in here

Salvatore
Contributor

No Solution.  We cant forward emails from within HubSpot. We can't have individual deal tags.  Two major pieces i wish we could have. 

Individual deal tags would allow us to put every email that does not include our main contact into the timeline and that is important, with any sales. 

Forwarding an email from a timeline is a must. I know everyone neads that feature. 

romi
Contributor | Elite Partner

This is a massive requirement for both Tickets and Deals - all other even basic CRMs have this feature, e.g. Pipedrive - this is causing major issues for our clients who have migrated from Pipedrive.

This is supported in:

Pipedrive, Zendesk, Wrike, Salesforce and heaps more - is a major gap for HubSpot across the board.

ElectroScan
Participant

This is also something we desperately need. We have MANY deals associated with multiple contacts - and tons of logged emails per deal.

RDaly1

has there been any reply from Hubspot Support/Dev on this as it is a must have for any/all sales driven org's today 

Salvatore
Contributor

No, Not for my knowledge this is the future I still need

Thank You

JWatson0

I still cannot believe this isnt sorted, Do Hubspot just think that we only have one deal per client?

roberto_casini
I belieVe they know that this is a major problem but most probably the original structure of the Hubspot SW platform does not allow such change/upgrade/ improvement.

Pipedrive, salesforce etc they all have it but they are real CRM created in first place to manage Sales pipelines.

Hubspot was born as Marketing tool to create leads not to manage deals obviously .
romi
Contributor | Elite Partner

This is something that we have now built a custom solution that we have deployed to a number of portals for where we can disassociate and associate emails based on an email subject or email contents, e.g. include the ID of the Deal/Ticket in the subject line or contents.

We are looking to add a Micro App to the Marketplace in the next few months to allow this to be configured direct, but in the meantime, if you have a desperate requirement you can reach out to hypeanddexter.nz - but HubSpot it would be great to resolve this please

DHoppe5

Did Hubspot react to this Feature?

roberto_casini
Nope
dragnevdrg

Hi guys,

I believe you are describing what I am after - the possibility of addressing different Tickets that are already in the system. Here is the scenario:

- Someone created a ticket. The engineer took it and started to work on the case.

- Instead of using the Email button and starting new email communication, the engineer used their Email Client (Outlook) and initiated communication with 3rd party.

- If we can reply from the Email Client in a way that we hit the HubSport ticket so that then we can continue from there the communications - we have accomplished the goal.

Some refer to the functionality as Forwarding Address/Email. Microsoft has implemented similar functionality in its Teams allowing you to generate a Forwarding Email that can be used to forward messages to particular Teams Channels:

dragnevdrg_0-1712663215266.png

The tickets as entities already have their unique identifiers. So, HubSpot, you only have to do the "How to Address it" part 🙂

Fingers crossed!

BR,

Dragomir Dragnev