HubSpot Ideas

AAltomonte

Use a unique survey for all NPS, track the content read and store the answer given for each content

The idea is to use the same survey for all the content our user can dowload or read and to store the answer given from the user in a specific field related to the specific content he/her read.   

To make it clearer I'll make an example: suppose I have one unique NPS survey for all the content I offer to my reader. Suppose that reader A reads an infographic about music while reader B reads a blog post about sports.

In this case, they would receive the same NPS survey after having read different contents not only from a topic point of view (music vs sports) but also from a content type perspective (infographic vs blog post).

The idea is to keep track of what they read and the rank they gave about that content separately without create 2 or 4 (sport - infographic; sport - blog; music - infographic; music-blog) different NPS survey.

The idea is to use one survey for different contents' topics/types without the need to ask to the final user "What did you read" inside a form (maybe can be a survey that take the name of the content read?).

I would like a final result similar to this table:

What did he/r read. - How was the content

infogrphic about music. - 5

0 Upvotes