HubSpot Ideas

techguardnathan

Use Microsoft Teams for Calls

Since Microsoft is going away from Skype and integrating that functionality into Teams, it would be great to have the calling feature integrated with Teams.

HubSpot Updates
Idea Submitted
May 17, 2023 09:46 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in Microsoft Teams Calling integration. 

MSTeams Calling is on our roadmap and something that we are planning to start development on late this year!

We are aiming to deliver in 2024 (exact date TBD) - given that we have a number of other features for our MSTeams integration roadmap for this year.

We know calling is an important feature for you, so we will keep working towards this, but it will still take a bit of time. Thanks for your patience.

I will keep this thread updated, and please continue to share your insights on what you would like to see from this as we continue planning for this project. 

Regards

Patrice

Idea Submitted
November 18, 2022 03:34 AM

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest development with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

🎉NEW: We have recently rolled out conversational functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 🎉

This gives users the ability to receive and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 
  • ability to receive and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot directly in Microsoft Teams channels. 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding Call functionality requested in this thread, this is still on our roadmap - we are working closely with our partners at Microsoft to make this functionality available in our integration.

It will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Idea Submitted
November 09, 2022 06:30 AM

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration Calling capaibilities! 

Calling is still on our roadmap for this integration. 

Currently, we have a number of other features that are we developing for this integration - these features have also been requested as high priority from our customers. 

As a result, our calling capabilities will likely take sometime for us to deliver. 

We plan to start our development for calling in Microsoft Teams later in 2023, and we will keep you posted on our progress and timelines. 

I appreciate your patience with this, as we work to bring lots of great new feature to our Microsoft Teams integration. 

Regards

Patrice

Idea Submitted
April 05, 2022 07:22 AM

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding call funcationality that has been requested in this thread, this is on our roadmap, however, it will still take some time before we can deliver this functionality. I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Idea Submitted
January 21, 2022 06:55 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers. 

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Please note that the current version of the integration does not include the calling functionality requested in this thread, however, this is on our roadmap. 

If you are interested in using this MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.    

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

Idea Submitted
August 09, 2021 05:20 AM

In Beta
July 19, 2021 05:23 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

We are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch our initial features. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

*Note that Calling functionality will not be part of the initial launch as this is in our coming development cycles - we hope to share this with you soon, and I will keep this post updated on progress. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Not Currently Planned
June 16, 2021 06:28 PM

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here.

Improving our integration functionality with more robust functionality specific to Microsoft Teams is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling specific improvements is long and time and resources are limited.  So, building this functionality natively within HubSpot is ultimately a question of priorities and this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on right now. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

82 Replies
djack
Participant

If a HubSpot contact calls the business (which uses Teams Calling), There needs to be an integration that will push all of the relevant call data directly into HubSpot.

Need to be able to see all your phone calls (including marketing campaign, source and keyword) directly inside HubSpot. Automatically create a new contact if the incoming phone number isn’t in your contact list. If they are already a contact simply add the call activity to the contact timeline so you can view everything in one place. 

(similar to the phonewagon integration)

Also pop up showing the callers name and last activity before the line is connected..

djack
Participant
jonadalst

Fully support this. We use Teams but have a hard time integrating calling wiht Hubspot

MichelZ

I am puzzled that this is not yet possible...

4g6sl98ws

Yes please add that feature. Teams integration is needed.

tmerridew
Participant

Please add intergations with Teams

djack
Participant

Fully agree with this, such a shame there is no integration yet.

Application requirements in order of most important to least (in my view)

1. See who’s calling by contact name (if contacts exists in hubspot)
    • See who normally speaks to this customer (who logged last activity in hubspot) (useful but not necessary)
  2. When in a call or when the contact is calling, click on the contact’s name to open their profile within HubSpot.
  3. When an unknown number calls, click to add it to an existing contact or create a new contact in HubSpot
  4. Once finished call to be automatically logged into Hubspot
  5. Users to be able to call a hubspot contact directly from teams
  6. Add Unknown Contacts After a Call has finished from the calls history list in teams
Scollinsdesacc

Yes, its really needed!

Clariden

We are totally waiting for that

Scollinsdesacc

Come on HubSpot, loads of demand for this feature, especially now with so many working from home.

An update from you would certainly be appreciated by the community......... are you planning a adopt this request?

MKulpa

This would be a great integration to have. Our team is considering moving our phone service to Microsoft Teams. It would be nice to tightly integrate call data with activities. 

Marialll2694
Participant

I have been looking through the forum and it seems that the folks that are on Microsoft Corporate Suites have a lot more requests going on. There seems to not be a proper integration with Exchange, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365 etc. Basically, all the Microsoft products have worse integrations than Google, Zoom, Salesforce, etc.

Microsoft has a TON of users. Many of which have had to completely migrate to working from home during these times. The lack of integrations with several of these products is making it a lot more difficult for them to work with HubSpot when instead HubSpot should be making it easier. 

Personally, I'd love to get the integration between Microsoft Teams and and HubSpot truly ironed out. It's hard to schedule virtual meetings when you have to send double invites for everything. CRM's are about relationships and by not being able to do this you start-off with the wrong foot (confusing your customer with multiple invites).

In general, I'd love for Microsoft to get a little more love Heart 

Scollinsdesacc

Still no update HubSpot? - Loads of demand and lots of potential, I think the HS community would love some sort of statement from HS.

azalaquett
Contributor

Agreed! I have a Customer who would greatly benefit from a Teams and HubSpot phone integration. Would love an update from HubSpot on this! 

bigdealspotter

Inbound, CRM and sales are always about credibility. HubSpot sees itself as a leading provider in this area.

Simply not answering to the much needed integration of Microsoft Teams for calls, meeting scheduling and call logging is either ignorance or arrogance, but in any case does not support credibility.

Both ignorance and arrogance have been the beginning of the decline for many companies.
Other providers are very close and in some areas already further. The lack of Microsoft Team Integration is not the only weakness, there are others.

So please, strengthen our trust in Hubspot and please, please get it done and let us know when exactly we'll get what.

StatMedInc

It should be simple.  A link in a browser will allow you to select MS Teams to facilitate the call; if we could only make the field a hyperlink....

Unfortunately I see a conflict of interest with Hubspot calling and Teams calling but nearly everyone is already using teams and are not likely to purchase another phone service from Hubspot.   "Copy/Paste" phone numbers reflects badly on Hubspot and is not likely to change our choice of using MS Teams for phones but fixing this simple request would certainly make our experience with Hubspot better.

simwyss

Fully support the demand for a MS Teams Call Log in Hubspot

aschraner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes, this would be awesome! As MS Teams is getting more an more popular and companies are also switching to MS teams as telephony solution, this integration would have a lot of potential for HubSpot and all its customers.

Please HubSpot, any reaction?

Ben7
Contributor

This is essential for me too.  Has anyone tried RingCentral who say they integrate with both TEAMS and HUBSPOT?

https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/ringcentral-for-microsoft-teams

https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/call-with-ringcentral-for-hubspot

rmagness
Participant

Absolutely need this.  Always amazed at some of the basics that just aren't there.  Please add this!