HubSpot Ideas

techguardnathan

Use Microsoft Teams for Calls

Since Microsoft is going away from Skype and integrating that functionality into Teams, it would be great to have the calling feature integrated with Teams.

82件のコメント
Scollinsdesacc
メンバー

This was first raised nearly 20 months ago (that's coming close to 2 YEARS!!) and still no response from @hubspot !

With the massive rise in demand for homeworking and the use of MS Teams, I can't understand why we've not even had a response. This is likely to be the most anticipated HS feature driven by the needs around COVID now and in the future.

I have my pen waiting to sign on the line for this but with no update on a timeline soon then I'm going to have to sign up to a different service elsewhere.

Do other community members share my pain? Please comment and let's see if we can get Hubspot's attention!

Please HS lets have an update, please.

Ben7
投稿者

It is for this reason that unfortunately we are now moving away from Teams to Ring Central which offere everything.

Darryl_TPNK
参加者

This would be a great enhancement - has it made HS roadmap yet, does anyone know? 

prodigyteks
メンバー

This would be a huge asset to us. Would love to get this on the product roadmap with other Teams integrations.

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
Dylan
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued feedack here.

Improving our integration functionality with more robust functionality specific to Microsoft Teams is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, the list of calling specific improvements is long and time and resources are limited.  So, building this functionality natively within HubSpot is ultimately a question of priorities and this is a lower priority compared to some of the other things we’re working on right now. We're continuing to keep an eye on the use cases provided in this idea and are always re-evaluating our top priorities, we'll be sure to update this thread when this is a more near-term deliverable.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

We are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch our initial features. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

*Note that Calling functionality will not be part of the initial launch as this is in our coming development cycles - we hope to share this with you soon, and I will keep this post updated on progress. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Scollinsdesacc
メンバー

Thank you for the update, its taken a while but appreciated, certainly to be able to use MS Teams to call via HS is key functionality moving forward....... or at least the ability to be able to automatically log the call.

Thanks HubSpot

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

myComplyZach
メンバー

We definitely need more Microsoft-related functionality, including Microsoft Teams calling and Meeting link integration. Following this thread closely. As a SaaS company that is a full Microsoft shop, we've been exploring Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM as an alternative to HubSpot. We love HubSpot, but these improvements can't come soon enough!

SKluge
投稿者

60+ calling integrations yet still no functionality for Microsoft Teams on the booking link or calling front.

Does it make sense to use a CRM that cannot send videoconferencing links or the ability to call directly out of the CRM?  Absolutely not.

I see that this thread (like the booking link thread) is over 2 years old.  How "soon" is "soon"?  Can Hubspot clients expect any Teams functionality in 2021 even!?

GBiggs
メンバー

It is very disappointing to see that the status has been updated to Not Currently Planned when there are millions of companies and staff on Microsoft products. Like others our company has Teams phones and not having this integration with HibSpot is severely impacting our sales workflows and client updates.  This needs to be added back into the pipeline of feature requests!

MJoyce
メンバー

Hubspot, 

Do you value your customers? Are your customers' needs a priority?? 

With many of your customers using Teams Calling and staff required to work from home, an integration is needed urgently.

MS Teams Calling has been around for a while now and I'm sure you could find the time and resources to get this happening among your 2600 emplyoees. 

BBloomquist
参加者

We need this!! 

SComeau
トップ投稿者

We really need this functionality. All of our calling is moving to MS Teams and if there were an integration it could save us a huge headache. Not having visibility in HubSpot and requiring manual entry from a Teams phone call is a huge time suck for our Outbound call center and sales reps. PLEASE update us on this integration.

GMarks
参加者

We are getting ready to move over to Microsoft 365 and use Teams for our phone system. We'd love to be included in the Beta as soon as it is available.

Thanks!

NicoleSengers
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

Any update on this @poconnell ? This is becoming more critical for so many business who are migrating from on-site phones to MS Teams as a calling tool.

DerDino
参加者

Hello Together, 

I can only agree with the previous speaker and i think the demand is getting higher because ms teams works good in most companies and now also with phone calls. An Integration in Hubspot would be very helpful and necessary.

Thank You and a happy new year from Germany!

FBreese
メンバー

Team HubSpot: This should be a top priority.  MS Teams is the dominate app and will double its users by this time next year. I hope you are not using this blog/forum as your gauge based on the number of requests. Full featured call integration with Teams could really increase your sales and new users. Build it ASAP and they will come.

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers. 

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Please note that the current version of the integration does not include the calling functionality requested in this thread, however, this is on our roadmap. 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available. 

If you are interested in using this MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.    

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

Scollinsdesacc
メンバー

Great to have an update @poconnell and pleased to see progress is being made if painfully slow!

All I ask is that we keep the updates coming, maybe once a quarter please, would go a long way to keep us informed.

Steve