HubSpot Ideas

ssmith_cmc

Use Meetings with Outlook Exchange

Currently, only Google Calendar or Outlook 365 are compatible with HubSpot Meetings. It would be great to see additional calendar compatibility with other Microsoft licenses, particularly Outlook 2013 available via Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 18, 2022 03:54 PM

Hello all! I'm very excited to announce that as of today the Microsoft Exchange integration for Meetings (and email!) is now available for all portals. This also includes the ability to configure a static IP range that can be added to an allowlist by IT admins, if needed. Please check out our Knowledgebase docs and happy HubSpotting 😀

In Beta
March 04, 2022 09:43 AM

We have made improvements to the connection rate and supportability of our Meeting support for Exchange that has previously been closed, and we are excited to announce that we are reopening support for public use! If you would like access to this beta, you can make a request to your HubSpot Success rep or through one of our support channels, and they will be able to request access via our internal 'Customer Success' app!

This connection will provide you and your team with the ability to connect your calendar to the Meetings tool to create a Meetings scheduling page for bookings. One limitation to this connection is the calendar sync, meaning events created in an Exchange calendar will not be automatically synced to HubSpot, and meeting events created from a CRM record (such as a Contact) will not be added to a calendar. This support is currently limited to the Meetings tool and the ability to book meetings from a Meetings scheduling page.

Due to the nature of Exchange servers, there may be some cases that require additional support, or may run into issues with connectivity. 

exchange.png

Not Currently Planned
April 29, 2020 09:21 AM

Re: Use Meetings with calendars not hosted on Google or O365 - changed to: In Planning
September 24, 2018 08:12 AM

The CalDAV beta that was opened in June is officially closed. A big thank you to our beta testers who helped us determine that this protocol isn't the best solution for this problem. Any beta users successfully using CalDAV can continue to do so if they wish, but we will not be expanding the offering to new users or maintaining it. We still believe it is important to have a way for any user to connect their calendar to Meetings and will be exploring other solutions in the coming year. Please upvote this idea to receive email notifications when we have updates!

Re: Use Meetings with calendars not hosted on Google or O365 - changed to: In Beta
July 13, 2018 11:48 AM

We have the ability to connect to Meetings via the CalDAV protocol in a small beta. It is known to work explicitly for Zoho, Yahoo, and Fastmail accounts. If you are interested in joining, fill out this form. Knowledge doc is here.

Re: Use Meetings with calendars not hosted on Google or O365 - changed to: In Planning
March 30, 2018 12:32 PM

58 Replies
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @bkopp 

Thank you for your feedback! I'd encourage you to upvote and share some thoughts on this idea from our ideas forum. You can also follow this idea to receive updates when the status changes. 

Best

Sharon  

AGlander

Please make this happen! Having calendar integration is one of the major reasons I purchased hubspot..this is frustrating

BCharles
Participant

This other thread has over 400 replies for using Exchange to connect emails. Doesn't that make it a good case to push this forward for Meetings? 

NessaW

Yes, we too are 'old school' (& saving ourselves a fortune in the process) - our Sales guys will be gutted not to be able to use the calendar synching and linking feature.   Please add to this to your backlog as a high priority feature 🙂

flowimmer

Hi,

I thought I had seen the other day that MS exchange integration is now possible. In the settings my exchange calendar is now connected.  Not sure now if I missed an update here?

Regards and thanks

Florian

BCharles
Participant

@flowimmer is this specific to HubSpot Meetings? It's available to connect the calendar but not enable the meetings functionality. If you've connected Meetings though I might message our AM.

Regards, BCharles

flowimmer

@BCharlesit is the calendar functionality. But I have meetings connected, sent an invite to another mailbox, and accepted. Seems to work. I got a confirmation message and the meeting is in my calendar. Looks good. Would be good if more people could try it out and confirm here.

Regards,

Florian

MArzt
Participant | Gold Partner

@BCharles & @flowimmer - how did you manage to connect the exchange calendar? when i try to connect with the exchange calendar beta, it loads for a few seconds and stops without any notification. No calendar being connected. Thank you!

flowimmer

@MArzt: there was a button directly at the meeting setup. Same as under settings /connect calendar.

Larissa_Pilat
HubSpot Employee

@flowimmer and @BCharles thanks for sharing your insights in the community. Would you mind to explain your approach of the connection step by step and post a screenshot, where this button was shown within your portal? This might help other users to follow your approach and connect it successfully.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Christophe3
Participant

Bonjour 

Etant utilisateur nous sommes en attente de la fonctionnalite du calendrier. Pipedrive sait faire . pourquoi pas vous. 

ClementOFFERLE

Hi, 

I need also a connection with Exchange Calendar for our prospects to book directly meeting in the calendar according available time slots without we need to use many intermediate calendars we must check daily to see if we have a new meeting... Why it's so long to patch the first feature launched in few years ago ? 

Thank you very much for your understanding and I hope you will work again quickly on this feature ! 

Kind regards

Clément 

SBraun

Hi,

it is very important for us that we can use exchange calendars, otherwise using Hubspot as a CRM does not make sense in the long term.

br, Sebastian

TBishop

Please find a solution for Meeting Microsoft Exchange. Is there not a beta to try? Is this something you are developing?

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

We have made improvements to the connection rate and supportability of our Meeting support for Exchange that has previously been closed, and we are excited to announce that we are reopening support for public use! If you would like access to this beta, you can make a request to your HubSpot Success rep or through one of our support channels, and they will be able to request access via our internal 'Customer Success' app!

This connection will provide you and your team with the ability to connect your calendar to the Meetings tool to create a Meetings scheduling page for bookings. One limitation to this connection is the calendar sync, meaning events created in an Exchange calendar will not be automatically synced to HubSpot, and meeting events created from a CRM record (such as a Contact) will not be added to a calendar. This support is currently limited to the Meetings tool and the ability to book meetings from a Meetings scheduling page.

Due to the nature of Exchange servers, there may be some cases that require additional support, or may run into issues with connectivity. 

exchange.png

Brucey
Participant | Diamond Partner

Oh man. I got so excited by this update, thinking it was calendar sync too. Working with a client now who is on Exchange.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hello all! I'm very excited to announce that as of today the Microsoft Exchange integration for Meetings (and email!) is now available for all portals. This also includes the ability to configure a static IP range that can be added to an allowlist by IT admins, if needed. Please check out our Knowledgebase docs and happy HubSpotting 😀

DavidKaiser

Sehr gut wäre es wenn man zusätzlich bei Hubspot Meetings welche in Exchange angebunden sind auch eine Möglichkeit findet das der Kontakt selbst seine Meetings stornieren oder verschieben kann. Gibt es hierzu eine Lösung?