HubSpot Ideas

bowlinshoes

Use Conversations from the Mobile App

Communicate with your website visitors in the mobile apps. This is something we're currently looking into. If you've any ideas on how you'd like this to work let us know!

Atualizações da HubSpot
Re: Use Conversations from the Mobile App - changed to: Delivered
January 02, 2019 03:00 PM

The most current version of our iOS and Android apps now have Conversations functionality if you opt into it in Settings. Feel free to file new ideas for any specific features you would find useful on the mobile version of this tool.

November 05, 2018 06:07 AM

Hi dciper,

Yes it's available in both the iOS and Android app by going to Settings and enabling Conversations (Beta)

See here for more details https://ux.hubspot.com/mobileconversations

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions please leave a comment here.

Regards

Ronan

June 01, 2018 08:28 AM

Good news Android users, we'll be releasing Live Chat (aka Messages) support next week.

If you wish to get access then signup at https://ux.hubspot.com/conversationsandroid

Android will initially support

• Notify of new customer Live Chat Conversations
  • Notify of new messages from existing Live Chat Conversations
  • View and respond to Live Chat Conversations assigned to you.
  • Assign yourself new unassigned Live Chat Conversations
  • Supports text, emoji & voice input

May 22, 2018 08:45 AM

Hi Hubspotuser99,

we're aiming to have a Beta version at the start of June, with general release for June 12th.

If you wish to use the Beta version of the app which always has the latest features and fixes click on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hubspot.android and sign up.

I'll message you when Live Chat is available.

Regards

Ronan

May 15, 2018 02:30 PM

Hey Raphaelarias,

Yes it's permanent. You can use the Early Access app permanently to get the latest features from HubSpot. Conversations will also be released to customers on the App Stores (iOS and Android).

Ronan

May 14, 2018 02:41 PM

Hi,

Continue the Conversation whenever or wherever you are.

The Early Access programme with support for Live Chat (previously Messages) is live.

We currently support iOS but will have news on an Android Early Access version shortly.

No signup required just go to https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotconversationios and download.

Check out the instructions on the page carefully.

Regards

Ronan

April 30, 2018 07:16 AM

Hi Jeeshenlee, see my post above. You can signup for Messages Early Access at https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotmessagesios

Ronan

Re: Use Messages from the Mobile App - changed to: In Beta
April 11, 2018 02:45 AM

Opening up Early Access Group via https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotmessagesios

April 11, 2018 02:44 AM

Hi folks,

As Chris Higgins outlined above, we're nearing completion of Messages support on iOS. We're now opening up signup to the Early Access app via the link below.

https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotmessagesios

We hope to push out the Early Access app to subscribed users in the next week or so. We're starting development of the Android version but I don't have a date on this yet.

The iOS Early Access app will have the following features

• Push notifications to notify you of new chats.
  • Respond to customers via the app
  • Emoji support Língua do Smiley
  • View Closed chats
  • Ability to Close a chat

We'll be adding new features regularly and I'll update you on what's planned for upcoming releases.

As a Product Manager who recently joined HubSpot on the Mobile team, I want to thank you all for your feedback both good and bad. Please continue to send us your ideas and feedback.

Ronan

Re: Messages on Mobile - changed to: In Planning
May 04, 2017 09:53 AM

61 Comentários
moneill
Membro

I would like for the app to be a master control. That way, if I leave Message on, on my desktop, when I log into the mobile app, I can turn it off across all instances (we're a small company - so I'm the only one who uses it - and I only use it during the day).

All the mobile app needs to be able to do is to active my profile and then to create a push notificaiton in real-time to the mobile app so I can, right there in the app, answer the chat and use it as an IM. 

In other words, I do not want to have to log into a browser to answer messages. 

Really, the current browser functionality is simple, easy, clean -- just mimick that right into a mobile app and make sure the performance/real-time notifications work well so that we don't frustrate customers.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
rlawless
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Jon_Invoq
Participante

I completely agree - I'd love to be able to monitor and respond to chat on via the app. Also, in regards to the iphone app - I'd love to have the caller id feature as well as the business card scanning features just released on the android app.

CherishG
Membro | Parceiro

I'm super excited about the new chat feature but would be even more excited to be able to get notifications and respond to chat via mobile when I'm not at my computer.

zbutterfield
Membro

Another solution I think would be helpful as an addition to chat would be to integrate to google calendar. If a meeting or event came up, it would automatically mark me as "offline." Also this would be handy to add messaging to the hubspot app push notifications. 

jbalani
Membro

I would love for my sales reps (4) to be able to get & interact with message notifications on their mobile devices and tablets especially since they are in the field a lot. I've defined an hour as the max response time to any prospect inquiries via form or chat - having mobile capability is critical to achieve that service level realistically. 

@bowlinshoes wrote:

Communicate with your website visitors in the mobile apps. This is something we're currently looking into. If you've any ideas on how you'd like this to work let us know!

DanAt3DV
Colaborador(a)

Or a link through to the Sales pro meetings even as this has access to my diary anyway. :+1:

cmontes
Membro

As Zopim or other chat managers do, we would like to have an App which respond messages from when we are using our phone out of the office.

Hartley
Membro

This is really important for people in small teams, as I am often on the move and can't have my laptop open the whole day to show that I'm 'online'

johnnyvig_old
Membro

The first question my sales team asked when I was introducing Messages to them was, "Can I do this on the app???" - so I echo everyone's thoughts here.  I also appreciated @Jon_Invoq's comment above regarding a business card reader for the app... Another feature that would be helpful is a QR code reader for scanning conference attendee badges.  It would be amazing to be able to plug someone right into Hubspot using a conference badge and/or business card.

firmin
Membro

This needs to be an app. I keep missing out on people talking to me on the website because I'm not always at my laptop

firmin
Membro

I just posted that this really needs to be a feature. Intercom is going to win me over because of their mobile app.

TimC
Membro

Just copy Intercom and it will be amazing! thanks

JordanM
Participante

I think for a lot of businesses it's imperative to have this Messages functionality on the mobile app. Who can afford to sit by their computer all day logged in just in case someone contacts you?

We need to be able to specify the schedule that we want to be made available for Messaging. The app should be intelligent enough to look at our calendars and if we are not in a meeting we are available for chatting should a potential customer want to. This is the base level of functionality that we should have.

Beyond that here are some other suggestions:

- Speech to text so we can speak our answers rather than type them

- Template type of feature for common responses we might want to give. e.g. If a customer says, "How do I view my invoice?", we can have a canned response that has all the information including links to various other items such as tutorial videos, etc.

- Messaging availability is controlled through a schedule (that respects meetings) not only logging in and out. We might forget to log in in the morning and could potentially miss out on customers

Chris-Higgins
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Another vote for this.  At the moment I'm using Drift (www.drift.com) for live chat, which has all of the above and more. If HubSpot Sales were to approach Messages from a mobile first perspective - ability to respond to messages from mobile and disable / enable chat via the app - I'd be 100% on board and would certainly switch to the paid version. 👍🏼

Ulf
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

I'm glad it's been introduced, but until it's integrated with the HubSpot mobile app, or even as a standalone mobile app, it just isn't worth installing. Better to use a 3rd party chat app for the time being.

ebbrad
Membro

I need this on Android!

ConversionCrew
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Definitely also looking for a way to easily communicate with visitors while on the move. From the HubSpot-app would be ideal from my perspective, then also being able te receive push-notifications when a website visitor starts chatting would be awesome.

Edb123
Membro

This would be a great idea. I've previously used Intercom and Zopim for Live chat which was great!
Some features that would be useful in the app would be saved replies (including hyperlinks within the replies)

nq
Colaborador(a)

Any update when this will be released? Was hoping it would be announced today at Inbound.